Prolgue

EMIYA Pov

Emiya: so you want me to go visit a different reality and help Humanity survive whatever's causing them to go extinct?

I asked the all powerful being in front of me who took the form of my sister. It knows how much it hurts me to be reminded of my failure, not just as a Brother, but also as someone who was supposed to be there right next to her.

Alaya: not really extinct but yeah, it would be a pain to see an alternate version of me loosing all of her beloved humans.

I crossed my arms and closed my eyes with a frown.

Emiya: that's all?

She started skipping around my Reality Marble, once in awhile touching the hilt of many rusted blades and finally stopped and looked at me.

Alaya: I have decided EMIYA.

I raised a brow.

Emiya: decided what?

She suddenly appears in front of me.

Alaya: I've decided that this will be your last mission under me, and before you think anything else. This is not a trick. I am genuinely letting you go.

To say I was shocked was an understatement, but I hid it well under my poker face which I've developed after all what I've been and done throughout the years of serving under Alaya.

Emiya: I don't believe a single word that is coming out of your mouth.

She visibly sighed and her form changed of that of an old Kohai of mine.

Alaya: no EMIYA, this is the last time you'll be my attack dog or janitor. As those undead apostles calls you.

She moved behind me and hugged me.

Alaya: thinking now, I won't actually be needing you anymore. After all, I have many more powerful Counter Guardians to send.

I kept my stoic face on as she once again moved in front of me, dragging her fingers across my athletic chest.

Alaya: but don't worry, you're still my favorite of them all.

She changed form again, this time. That of a certain hot headed tsundere.

Alaya: that means, I can still check on you from time to time.

I scoffed at her.

Emiya: that just means you want me back.

She looked at me wide eyed and started giggling.

Alaya: oh no, I'm not some obsessive girlfriend EMIYA.

She changed form again... This time, that of a once and future King.

Alaya: but I sure will miss you.

With that, I was surprised that she gave me a small peck on the lips and pushed me through a portal.

Alaya: a small farewell gift EMIYA, don't worry. You still what you are.

With that, everything went black.... Until I found myself waking up in a bunk bed with some camo pants on.

A loud bang woke me up fully and what I didn't notice before was trainees started waking up and filing in front of their bunk.

Soon after cleaning our beds, a man in his forties came in with a lot of badges on his left breast and has a very stern look on his face.

???: Alright pansies! Wake the fuck up and give me twenty fucking laps around campus! Move! move! move!
(Author: I have no military training whatsoever so I'm very sorry in advanced)

I was confused and I feel little bit light-headed, until my bunkmate shook me.

???: Yo, you alright?

I shook myself up and nodded at him.

Emiya: I'm fine.

He nodded and jogged out the door.

???: You! What's your name again Cadet!? Was it Emiya?! Just because you are born in American doesn't mean you're an American! Not move it or I'll double your fucking load you fucking Jap!

Sheesh... Just what time did she sent me to anyway.

Just as I was about to leave the door, I noticed a newspaper on a table next to a sleeping soldier. It's fucking World War Two Era.

Time skip, 1941 Pearl Harbor.

Almost two years I was stuck in that hell hole of a training camp, which I skillfully passed with flying colors.

Emiya: thanks to me being a Magus and former Counter Guardian really helps.

Right now, I was in an older soldier's office, which is Admiral Cooper from what his plate says.

A.Cooper: so you're the Jap who was born in America huh? To be honest, you look the part of being American.

True to his words, Alaya turned me back to what I used to look like... A fucking idiot who only thinks of other's well being and not his. But to be honest, I won't admit it but I somewhat missed my old look.

And with the torture back at training camp, I forged my body into what I looked like back as a Counter Guardian.

A.Cooper: so I'm sure you're wondering why your here right.

I raised a brow.

Emiya: am I supposed to answer that sir?

To my surprise... Considering the racial view of the common men and women on us black and Asian people are quite low. He laughed and smiled at me.

A.Cooper: as the file says, your as sassy as what they report you are... Quite a nice change of pace if you ask me. Anyway, you're here because out of all the cadets, you flew passed everyone with shining colors.

I nodded.

A.Cooper: not only that, you managed the entire camp from a gas explosiin when you found that leak. That and you also fixed many of the trainees and officer's small items such as clocks and the radio.

I kept silent when he expected a reaction from me, in which the. He sighed and looked at me seriously.

A.Cooper: in all seriousness though, have you heard about Sirens?

I decided to play dumb.

Emiya: you mean those half women half fish, many sailor used to tell takes about?

H smirked.

A.Cooper: no, but something else.

He grabbed a folder and passed it to me, I opened it and found some old cut out news paper and some type written reports of 1935 when the Sirens first appeared and made human contact.

Emiya: what about them sir?

A.Cooper: oh nothing much. But as I said before that you have flying colors, I would like you to look on then and possibly investigate more about them. They are quite unique after all.

I accepted the other folder and he stood up and gave me a salute, which I returned.

A.Cooper: you're dismissed.

I bowed my head slightly and headed out the office, and once I opened the door. I found myself staring at a woman. But not just any woman, she held a scornful glare and a a seemingly hate for all of humanity but she doesn't really smell like a human at all... She smells more of like oil and the sea.

A.Cooper: Tennessee, are you done with your warm up?

Before I decided to listen. I've already walked far away from the door and their conversation faded in the back ground.

I sighed.

Emiya: I can already feel you smiling at me, but it's interesting what world you just dropped me on.

Well... New book... I know I haven't updated my other Azur Lane book but... I really can't find anything... So as a result, I made this. Hopefully this is up your stabdards. SOUL out! Also... I don't own anyone in this book... Except for A.Cooper...