Blue VS Red

EMIYA Pov

Emiya: I am... The Bone of my Sword.

I started my Aria, resulting to my White Counter Guardian battle suit to become it's formor red... Surprising all of the girls, since the Sirens has stopped attacking... For now.

Emiya: well.. this is a surprise.

Wales: Commander! Whatever your thinking! Don't!

I didn't respond, only telling them to give us a wider area to fight on.

Emiya: I'll explain later... But for now.

I summoned my favorite pair of blades... Kanshou and Bakuya.

Cu: to be honest, white doesn't suit you at all.

Emiya: for once I agree... Then, shall we?

He smirked and disappeared from sight, only to reappear in front of me with his spear poised to pierce my heart, that if... I didn't Parry it to the side.

Once his aim was disturbed, I followed up with Kanshou to open a wound on his face, but he dodged to the side and disengaged with a twirl of his spear.

Cu: still love to create openings huh?

I smirked.

Emiya: well, to the eyes of warriors. An open opponent is the most tastiest.

Cu smirked back.

Cu: well at least I can still land a hit on you.

Emiya: same here.

We both charged at each other, Kanshou aiming for his head and Bakuya for his chest in a double side slash, only for Cu to block my strike with the shaft of his spear.

I disengaged and reversed my grip on the Married blades, fucking low from a kick and went for a slash from below.

He jumped back into a flip and dashed back in to attack.

Cu: gotta say, you really look like that kid I killed back in the Fourth Grail war, though he did come back.

I felt my brow twitch.

Emiya: don't you ever shut up?

Cu: haha! Now where's the fun in that? Fighting while talking is a norm you know? What else could distract an opponent other than riling them up or distracting them with talking.

I smirked at having an idea.

Emiya: well at least I'm not a Dog.

I can see a vein pop up on his forehead.

Cu: Oi! Just because I'm Loyal doesn't mean I'm a fucking Dog!

Emiya: That's how you describe a Dog.

Cu: fuck you!

He threw his spear at me which I blocked, he then dashed towards his discarded spear only for me to throw Kanshou to prevent him from picking it up.

Cu: Oi! That's dirty!

Emiya: who said fights are clean? You should know that well for the fact that you LOVE to literally blind your opponents with your spear or dirt.

Cu: well, I like to take as much opportunities as possible.

Emiya: then we have no problem in playing dirty.

He smirked and kicked dust on my face, bliding me for a second and tried a stab. I dodged just in the nick of time to get at least a cut on his over extended arm.