Summoning

EMIYA Pov

Emiya: Saratoga! Get the hell off of the summoning circle!

Saratoga: ehh!? But doesn't summoning circles require some sort of sacrifice! I am willing to sacrifice myself for the sake of magic and the world!

I held myself from banging my head on the wall.

Cu: wow... Just... Wow... Didn't know some of the girls could be this enthusiastic about magic.

Lancelot in his Chibi form nodded with a grunt.

Emiya: No it doesn't! There's a different ritual for that but this one isn't it. Plus, I have more than enough Prana and lucky for us that one of the rooms in the academy has a large enough leyline.

Saratoga: hmpf! You're such a party poopers Commander!

I sighed.

Emiya: listen, if I can summon a magical girl for you to be friends with, will that be enough for you to stop with this whole sacrificing shenanigans?

Her eyes sparkled.

Saratoga: You mean! You can summon a magical girl!

If I'm lucky enough yes... Thankfully Alaya decided to give me a boost by giving me a Magical Crest, no wonder why that kiss felt weird.

Emiya: yes, now off the circle.

She happily skipped off the circle and sat next to her sister Lexington.

Eugen: well... Isn't she a happy sheep.

Emiya: better than depressed that's for sure.

She giggled.

Eugen: I wonder what kind of servant you'll summon.

Emiya: that's for us to find out.

Eugen: hmm. Oh well, I supposed Commander God Slayer can handle whatever things that could happen~

I groaned mentally... Seems like I got hooked on being a Campione.

Emiya: *sigh* Cu, are you sure you told everyone?

Cu nodded.

Cu: of course I did, I may be a battle freak but I know how important this is not to be disturbed... Well, too much.

I raised a brow, to which he pointed down and I found myself staring at a now healthy and smiling Eldridge.

Eldridge: .... Carry...

I smiled.

Emiya: not right now Eldridge, I'm a little busy on making sure this works properly.

She pouted but nodded, to which she picked up Lancelot and decided to play with him next to Eugen.

Cu: I swear that ship would make everyone buckle down in her cuteness.

I chuckled.

Emiya: then let's hope I don't summon Jalter, or else she'll just be bullied with being a Tsun.

Cu: heh, true that.

Time skip, one summoning later, Wales Pov

???: Onii-chan! Help! I can't breath!

After the whole summoning ordeal, Commader introduced us to the Heroic Spirits he summoned... And I wasn't expecting this.

???: Eh... Shirou... I know we're on a different world but... Why does she look so much like me?

???: Great... At least the other one is just looks.

???: Shirou... Why are these girls intent on following my every command? And you've already summoned Lancelot... How come he isn't trying to kill me?