Oh No

EMIYA Pov

Oh for Root's sake... Out of all times you send me a letter why now.

Ayanami: Shikikan? Is something wrong?

I only sighed and resisted the urge to burn said letter... Damnit, I'm starting to question what the fuck this world's morality works.

Emiya: it's nothing Ayanami, Admiral Cooper just loves to joke around.

She tilted her head to the side, confused about what I said.

Z23: Kommandant is it something that we need to be weary about?

I shook my head.

Emiya: no... Though it will take a lot of time to adjust... And possibly a ton of barricades and early warning alarms around my room.

Laffey: is it about the second part of the treaty?

My eyes widened in surprise while Javelin panicked and Nimi trying to keep the two from making a ruckus.

Emiya: how did you know about that Laffey?

She shrugs.

Laffey: I heard rumors about it from both the Sakura and Iron Blood... You just confirmed it.

Holy shit... If this girl was a detective, it's either hide or die.

Emiya: *clears throat* w-well anyway, I should probably tell this to the others.

Z23: Yes, it is best to let everyone know about... This unique situation.

Time skip

Kuro: AHAHAHAHA! Onii-chan really does have an island sized Harem!

I resisted to urge to bury myself alive.

Hood: well I guess it is about time you know.

I raised a brow at her.

Emiya: what?

Hood: it was actually us who suggested the idea of you to marry at least one from each Factions to make sure the Treaty would be bound in iron.

Cu: AHAHAHAH! THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'M ACTUALLY ENJOYING THE WORST THINGS HAPPENING TO YA!

I planted his face on the steel table with enough force to create a Cu face mold on it.

Lancelot grunts... Was that a chuckle?!

Emiya: yep... I'm going to add more protection around my room.

Illya: why so Onii-chan?

I pointed at the Sakura side where Akagi and Taihou are giggling like madwomen.

Illya: oh... Don't worry Onii-chan! I'll help with putting up defences around your office and quarters with the help of Miyu and Kuro!

Ruby: don't forget about us!

Sapphire: Indeed, without us you two wouldn't even be magical girls.

The two Kaliedo Sticks popped up from their skirt pockets and floated around the room.

Bismarck: is... Is this a common thing to happen with you?

I chuckled.... Only if she knew. This is child's play compared to Chaldea, and the usual bullshitery that is happening there is worse.

Emiya: Trust me... The place where we came from is more destructive than Azur Lane.

Artoria: indeed... Considering that some of us have alternate selves which were also summoned.