Just another "Normal" Day

3rd Person Pov

Taihou: Ah~ Shikikan-sama~

Kaga: A-Ano... Shikikan is turning blue.

Our resident Commander of the great Azur Lane is currently being choked to death by Taihou... And we know what specific way he is dying from.

Taihou: ah! Shikikan-sama!

She let him go... On the brink of death, that is.

Taking a deep breath, his color went back to normal. Stood up and tried to walk away... Only to be pulled back by Roon.

Emiya: ah! Just let me go! The papers won't sign themselves!

Akagi, who is the current secretary for Emiya. Suddenly entered the room.

Akagi: No worries Shikikan! All are done and signed!

Except... If we take a little detour, the shredder which was just freshly cleaned out just yesterday. Is now filled to the brim.

Emiya: I can't help but feel like you're lying.

Akagi puts a hand on her mouth, hiding it and giggled.

Akagi: Ara? I wouldn't lie to Shikikan~

Kaga: Onee-sama...

Akagi: Now that Shikikan is free for the whole day~

Even though Emiya is unable to escape from Roon's Iron Grip... That and the fact that he just doesn't want any trouble from these three. He tried his best to act dignified and a gentleman.

Akagi: How about we enjoy ourselves~

Just as he's about to be devoured by a hungry fox, he is saved by a certain German Destroyer.

Nimi: Kommandant! Come quick! Z36 and Lancelot are doing something to the weather!

True to her words, the sky has darkened immensely and lightning crackles.

Emiya: What makes you think she and Lancelot are the cause of this weather?

He finally broke free from Roon's grasp and sighed in relief.

Nimi: Just come with me Kommandant!

Roon gave a sudden comment that turned Nimi into a spluttering mess.

Roon: Ara? How bold of you Z23~

Nimi: Don't take it out of context!

She then grabs Emiya's hand and dragged him away, making the Yandere trio frown from missing their chance at finally receiving their precious Commander's "Love".

The two ran around the base, almost running over a couple of ship girls on the way until Nimi pulled them to a stop at a random door.

Nimi: Right through this door Kommandant! Those two are doing something!

Raising a brow, Emiya opened the door slowly and peeked in... Only to immediately close it again.

He glances at Nimi who shook her head, clearly indicating she doesn't know what's happening.

With a sigh, he opened the door reluctantly. Peeked his head in again and finally saw what the two were doing.

Lancelot was standing over a pedestal with... A bunch of bananas? With Z36 on the opposite of him, also standing over the pedestal with the bunch of bananas.

The two nods at each other and Z36 dims the lights.

Lancelot: Bananas... ROTAT E.

The bunch of floated and slowly started spinning.