Knight of the Lake

3rd Person Pov

An aura of rage and pure evil manefested around Lancelot, true that its not real but the thought of his Daughter kidnapped by some Gilgamesh wanna be didn't sit well in his rage fueled mind.

Hell, even back in Chaldea he hated Gilgamesh's guts... Except Caster Gilgamesh, he's pretty alright in his book.

Angelica: You're sending in your dog? Hah! Are you that much of a coward Faker?

Emiya rolled his eyes.

Emiya: no... I'm just not in the mood to deal with you.

Her smug visage turned to that of pure anger.

Angelica: How dare you mock me! Once I'm through with this failure of a Servant! I'll skewer you with my blades!

She raised her arm and multiple Gates of Babylon appeared behind her.

Angelica: Die mongrels!

Swords and a multitude of blades weapons shot out of each Gate... None of them however, reached their target.

Clouds of shattered ice covered Lancelot, only showing his angry red visor piercing through.

Emiya: impressive, even if he's just a Berserker.

The Shipgirls that are watching were confused on what just happened, until Deutschland asked Emiya what actually happened.

Emiya: you didn't see?

Deutschland: we were kinda distracted from her attack.

Emiya shrugged.

Emiya: I can't fault you girls from that one.

The ice cloud diminished, revealing Lancelot holding two of the first blades that reached his range.

Emiya: Lancelot caught two blades from the first wave, used them to deflect the next ones.

Angelica: How dare you lay your dirty hands on my treasures! You will die a quick death!

Emiya huffed as the battle continued.

Emiya: that's just stealing.... Unless you prefer the term "Borrowing without Permission"

The girls stared at him quizzically, while in the background. Blades flying and explosions happening.

Emiya: don't mind me, just keep watching one of the knights of the round table Duke it out.

Cu: is it me or your sarcasm is getting to another level.

Emiya: to go even further beyond I guess.

Bismarck: err... Kommandant?

Emiya: I know I know... But who wouldn't be annoyed that they kept targeting you even though you didn't do anything to them?

Eugen: he has a point there.

Akagi: Should we send planes Shikikan?

Emiya: sure why not.

Akagi nodded and along with Kaga, launched planes to at least distract Angelica for Lancelot to get a good hit on.

The two continued their battle while Emiya and the rest are just sitting there watching.

Angelica: Just die already!

She opened up another Gate, only this one is larger and instead of another weapon, Siren Jets flew out and started firing at Lancelot.

Emiya: Lancelot!

Lancelot growled in response and dodge the lazer fire from the Jets, threw one of his temporary blades at one and used the other one to redirect another one.