Foxy Troubles

EMIYA Pov

Akagi: say ah~ Shikkikan.

Ugh.... Why me?

Wales: Commander? What's the meaning of this?

Eugen: honestly... I'm rather intruiged what made Akagi like this.

I did my best to not palm my face.

Emiya: can you please not? Eugen?

She giggled.

Eugen: how about... No.

Akagi: Shikkikan-sama~ don't you want to eat your food warm?

Kaga: Nee-san...

I need help... Seriously help with this woman.

Emiya: where did I go wrong.

Akagi giggled and poked my cheeks.

Akagi: now don't be like that Shikkikan-sama~

Emiya: I mean... I enjoy the pampering... But this is too much. Plus I'm still on working hours and there are a ton of paperwork needed to be done.

Wales: at least you know what you're supposed to do... Our last Commander was quite the airhead.

I was about to stand up when Akagi pulled me down and laid my head on her lap. Many of the Sakura ship girls are shocked at what Akagi did... Including Kaga, who I believed is supposed to be used on what shenanigans her sister makes.

Nagato: Akagi! What are you doing?!

Akagi placed a hand on her face.

Akagi: well, this is my thank you to Commander for giving us a a second chance.

I glanced at her sister Kaga, pleading for help. But all she did was make a solemn bow and a small unheard sorry.

I then looked up at Akagi... Who has a slightly crazed smile on her face.... Alaya... Did you and Zelrech make a collaboration?

Akagi: now Shikkikan, stay on my lap or else~

Time skip

Emiya: thank whichever deity is alive in this world!

Finally, my somewhat enjoyable torture was finished... I mean, why me...

Emiya: I really don't know what the hell happened to the Akagi you lot formerly known.

Eugen: what do you mean Commander? She's always like that. Especially when she gets attached to someone, take Kaga as an example.

She pointed at Kaga who looks like she's having a vietnam flashback.

Kaga: she almost blew up a small base near the Pacific when the Admiral hit me.

I gulped... I mean I may be a former Counter Guardian... Well technically still am until I'm done with this mission... I learned the hard way with the many women I've met in my history.

Kaga: but I don't think that would happen in this base.

Emiya: .... Right, anyway. Wales, you said that more of the Royal Navy are coming?

Wales: indeed, Queen Elizabeth herself wants to see you in person to evaluate you, she says.

Emiya: I see... Anything else?

Wales: and King George V will also come along.

Emiya: alright, I'll asked the Manjuus later to clean the extra rooms in the Royal Dormitory. How about your part Eugen?