Ainsworth

EMIYA Pov

Bismarck: Kommandant... The trail is starting to get thinner.

Emiya: it's fine, so far we haven't seen any changes.

Eugen: why is it doing that anyway? I thought you said it would be permanent.

I sighed.

Emiya: that's because you were busy fondling and teasing Hipper, that's why.

She blushed, to which Hipper who was just a few feet away screamed and ran away.

Emiya: and look at what you did.

Eugen: hey! She's my sister and I get to do whatever I want with her!

Akagi suddenly appeared next to her and both did a high five.

Akagi: yeah!

I glanced at Kaga who is palming her face.

Emiya: yeah.... As I said, it is permanent until it hits it's target. Only leaving a faint trail for us to follow.

Kaga: so their base is on the north? No wonder Russia is having the biggest problem with them.

Emiya: that's the thing, this could only be a smaller base but since Hrunting lead us here. This should be a rather important one for Purifier to bring Eldridge here.

Enterprise: you have a point there.

Emiya: anyways, return to your ships. We will have to fight our way in.

True enough, not even halfway around the north, we've already encountered Siren Ships.

Emiya: Akagi, have you received any feedback from the Northern Parliament?

Akagi: yes Shikkikan, they've sent some of their own to aid us. Though they were surprised with our sudden move.

I nodded.

Emiya: that's better than having doubts, but then again... Anyway, let's continue with the trail, hopefully we arrive in time.

Eugen: There's something that has been bothering me for a while Kommandant... How come this Julian knows you and you don't know him?

I sighed... To be honest, I would normally have no clue but seeing how that asshole knows me, it's either and alternate version of me or we once met in my original.

Emiya: that's the thing... I don't know. Who knows? Must be a stalker of mine.

I joked... To which I heard something snap.

Akagi: Ara Ara Shikkikan, a possible stalker you say?

Emiya: but then again, he does want to kill me so it's out of the options.

I then felt a tug from inside me... So Hrunting just managed to pierce it's target just now... So it means that Julian must've created something to make this place hard to navigate.

Emiya: Bismarck, you said you can't get any signals unless if they're really close right?

She nodded.

Emiya: tch... This is going to be troublesome.

Cleveland: Commander! Incoming unknown ships at four o'clock!

I glanced at Akagi who nodded.

Emiya: get on your toes girls... With something messing with our radars, those could be anyone.

I warned them, luckily. The four that arrived  are actually from the Northern Parliament, to which Enterprise greeted with a warm smile.

Enterprise: Chapayev.