Good to be Bad

So this is what happened. King Adam Beast sent every villain to the Isle of the Lost where they all had children who were locked up with them even though others like my dad didn't belong there. I'm Harmony the daughter of Hades the God of the dead and wealth. He had me with the Goddess of life, yes I'm the daughter of life and death, weird right? My mom left and my dad raised me. Now my dad was never really a bad guy he raised me with love and the only reason he was marked as a villain was because he tried to take over Olympus because it is rightfully his. However King Beast's son Ben invited 5 children from the Isle to come to Auradon and I was one of those 5. My friends I've known since childhood came to, Carlos the son of Cruella De Vil, Evie daughter of the Evil Queen, Jay son of Jafar, and Mal the daughter of Maleficent. We were suppose to steal the wand but Mal fell in love with Ben and we ended up staying here. I however took the wand and freed my dad but we were forgiven. Then Uma and the pirates took Ben and I volunteered to take his place. Boy was my over protective dad mad. After all that I was labeled as a true hero and Ben asked me to be his adviser cause I always know what to do I guess. The first thing I did was demand that the good people on the isle will get the chance me and my friends did, Ben agreed but Mal said that we should start out slow like Ben did with us which makes me mad but hey it's better than nothing so here we are back on the isle ready to change lives.

(All)

From the North to the South

From the East to the West

Lost boys, lost girls

You all know you're the best

Hit the streets, it's your day

Turn it up, now's your chance

It's time to get up on your feet and dance!

Whoo!

(Mal)

Anybody wanna be like us?

Everybody wanna be like us!

Hey

(Carlos)

All the boys from Auradon

And the girls 'cause they know what's up

Huh!

(Harmony)

Let me here you shout

We're here to break you out

(Evie)

Your life could change today

(Jay)

These streets named after us

Because we paved the way

(Mal, Evie, Harmony)

Everyone come and take your shot

Now's the time, show 'em what you got

'Cause everyone is gonna get their chance

They said that being from the Isle was bad

We'll 't's good to be bad

And we're proof of that

Used to be lost, now we're on the map

Used to steal stacks, now we're giving back

Remember that

It's cool to be... Bad

If you got pride

Raise your V's up high

Wave 'em wide, side to side

Feel the vibe