Taming the Beast

Harmony watched as all her friends celebrated their victory, Uma and Mal were about to high five but they stopped before it could happen.

"Guys come on, this was so great." Evie encouraged everyone. "We were a team, we worked together. Come on." She tried to take Mals hand but Mal waved her off. Evie puts her hands on her hips and smiles. "You know what we should try? An ice braker. You should all say something nice about the other person." She looked at the three pirates for a moment trying to think of what she likes about at least one of them. "Harry, great accent, now you go."

"Is she always this perky?" Uma asked.

"I'll try it." Gil steps forward wanting to play. "Ok, Harmony, I think your powers rock."

Uma sighed wanting to get this over with. "Harmony, I think it's really cool you sacrificed yourself to save the king."

"And Harmony." Harry said. "You saved my life and didn't ask for anything in return, I'll never forget that."

"Well aren't I the popular one. Thank you but hey I just remembered the kingdom is asleep or made of rocks so if we can go now that'd be great." With that she turned and walked out wanting to get this over with. "Mal since Ben and Audrey aren't here you're going to do Uma's idea and look in the school."

"That's right, cause of summer school." Evie added.

Harry cracked up laughing. "Summer school? Summer? School? No wonder she wants revenge."

"Actually she wants revenge because she wanted to marry Ben and be queen. "Speaking of Ben, I'm going with the boys to look for him."

"We can handle it Harm the girls might need you and your powers." Jay assured.

"Can any of you four boys not get ripped to shreds by claws and fangs like me?" Harmony asked.

The boys said nothing.

"Didn't think so, boys with me, the rest of you look in Audrey's room, see if you can find some clues as to where she could be. And for the sake of Auradon, try to get along."

Dude lead the boys and Harmony into the woods.

"Food grows everywhere!" Gil said happily as he found a berry bush. "We should play that ice breaker again, Jay, I like the way you can bounce around and jump off of things." He then turns to Harmony. "These are free right?"

Harmony smiles at him and nods her head. "Help yourself buddy, you're going to need a lot of energy when we find Sleeping Brat." She looks at Jay. "Jay? Anything you would like to say to Gil?"

"Um, yeah. I like how you get a kick out of a berry bush."

"I guess you've probably seen everything by now huh, you're probably use to grabbing lunch off a bush."

'No not really, I just use the vending machines." Jay admitted.

"You know what will be fun? To go rafting on a river in a jungle." Gil told him.

"Gil told me he wants to travel the world." Harmony explained to Jay.

"I wanna see a penguin." Gil told him.

"Well you won't find those in the jungle but I would like to see one of those to."

"You guys are killing me!" Harry groans getting sick of all this travel talk.

"You know Hook, you could captain the ship that would take them there, I can get you a really good deal." Harmony told him.

Harry shut up and ate a berry that got stuck on his hook.

"Hey something stinks and it wasn't me this time." Dude yelled.

Harmony heard a roar and pushed the boys behind the trees. "Stay there boys." Harmony turned to look at Ben who is now a beast just like his father before him. "Hey Ben, remember me buddy? Name is Harmony, daughter of Hades lord of the dead, hi how you doing?" Harmony quoted what she said the first time she saw him. "You call me your little sister whenever we're alone."

Ben roared at her.

"Hey! Don't you roar at me!" She growled just as loud.

Ben looked at her surprised, she was clearly not scared of him but he charged her anyway only for him to go right through her in a cloud of smoke.

"Man I hate when that happens." Harmony she made her body solid again, before she turned back to Ben taking slow steps to the now scared beast. "Hey big brother, don't be afraid." Harmony said softly reaching out her hand. "You are Ben, King of Auradon, remember? I helped you many times? Can you look into my eyes?" Harmony looked into his soul and saw the real Ben was still there. "There we go. Come on Ben, fight the spell."

Ben didn't stop looking into her eyes slowly recognizing her.

"That a boy... beast? King? Whatever." Harmony waved it off and slowly hugged him. "We're going to fix this, I promise. HEY!!!" Harmony and Ben suddenly got sprayed with water.

"JANE!" Carlos jumped from behind the tree and ran over to her. "I'm so glad you're alright." They said together before they hugged.

Jay went over to Ben who now just had a short beard and fangs left while Gil and Harry stared at Harmony.

"So that's what you look like without your hair on fire." Gil said amazed.

Harmony gave them an unamused look before taking the ember out of her pocket making sure it didn't get a drop on it. "A little warning would have been nice Jane, if this thing gets wet I'm grounded for a century. "