Queen?

"Mal are you crazy?" Harmony asked her friend when she appeared next to Ben and Mal. "You can't just give up your crown just because you made a mistake."

"I didn't make a mistake I made many mistakes, Ben and I are suppose to do what is best for Auradon, and we both agree that you are what's best for Auradon."

Hades appeared next to Harmony and put his hand on her shoulder making her look at him. "Honey, remember when you said it will be fine to be friends with Mal. Can you please not say I told you so?"

Harmony chuckled a little as her eyes got more teary. "But I don't wanna be queen, I wanna be the goddess princess of the Underworld, that's my home and what about you? I can't ask you to come from Olympus to the Underworld to Auradon."

"Actually I've been thinking, I think it's time I retire from Olympus." Hades admitted.

"What? But you've wanted that for centuries."

"Yeah well, I don't know why. It's full of idiots I can't stand and I miss my little girl."

"But Queen?" Harmony just wasn't sure about the whole thing.

"You'll make an amazing queen, you're already an amazing daughter." Hades replied.

"And an amazing princess." Mal added.

"An amazing sister." Ben continued.

"An amazing protector." Carlos added.

"An amazing ally" Jay added.

"An amazing true friend." Evie said.

"An amazing hero." Jane said.

"An amazing Goddess." Hook said.

"An amazing leader." Uma added.

"An amazing person." Gil said.

Soon everyone was saying what they all think of Harmony. With a deep breath Harmony nodded her head excepting the crown making everyone in the kingdom cheer, except for Adam.

Harmony still looked really scared but her dad and friends were right there with her. "You never have to do anything alone Harmony." Ben told her. "Just ask any of us for help and we'll do it with no question."

Harmony looked over at the Isle and knew what she had to do. "It's time we took the barrier down for good."

"We can't do that." Adam jumped in.

"It's not up to you dad." Ben told him.

"It never should have been there in the first place." Harmony said as she raised her arms up making them glow with the power of Olympus, the Underworld, her goddess blood and her love broke the barrier making the bridge that connected the two places together become a bridge that was there to stay.

All the Isle kids walked forward. Harmony was up front wearing the queen's crown making everyone stare at her with amazement.

"Welcome to Auradon." Harmony bowed to all of them with everyone behind her bowing as well. Harmony was tackled with hugs from everyone that came over the bridge thanking her and saying they knew she would help them all.

Hades kissed her head. "You never stop surprising me or make me proud."

"Thanks dad, for everything." Harmony hugged him as she watched her Auradon and Isle family all party together.

Audrey spotted a boy who was no doubt from the Isle, long curls, muscular arms, and tall. She felt her heart flutter in her chest and she remembered Harmony's words from not to long ago. 'Find your true love. Hey who knows, maybe you're true love is waiting for you on the isle.' Audrey now knows that Harmony was right, she heard the boy and Jay talk about traveling and honestly that sounds amazing.

She nervously walked up to him. "Hi, I'm Audrey."

"Hi Audrey, I'm Gil." He said so politely that Audrey knew he was the one.

Meanwhile Harry was about to lean forward and kiss Uma, Uma started to back away but a sudden small burning pain hit her in the backside making her jump forward and her lips met Harry's. They both didn't hate it. Uma looked behind her to see what happened only to see Harmony blowing the tip of her finger and winked at her before walking forward watching the VK kids unite with their families.

Harmony kissed her dad's cheek before she grabbed Mal's hand while she and her friends looked at the Isle.

"Did you miss it?" Evie asked.

"Yeah." Jay admitted.

"Do you think it missed us?" Mal asked.

"Yeah of course." Carlos nodded.

"Cause we're rotten." Harmony said.

"To the core." They all said together.

"Last one over the bridge..." Mal said before they all shouted together. "IS A ROTTEN APPLE!!" Before they all ran.

Harmony stopped right in the middle of it and chuckles looking up. "What? You didn't think this was the end of the story, did you?" With a snap of her fingers she was gone.