Hades Finds Out

Harmony was laying on the bed she used when she first came to Auradon Prep and Audrey was on Mals. Both girls looked like they weren't going to wake up anytime soon. Every student in Auradon came in one by one dropping off gifts for Harmony and thank you cards or balloons.

All of Harmony's close friends were there crying non stopped.

Mal felt the most guilty, she felt like this was all her fault. "There's only one way to help them both, and that's Hades."

Everyone agreed.

"Who's going to be the brave soul to go to the Underworld and tell him what happened to the only one he's ever loved?" Uma asked.

"Actually none of us have to." Carlos said not looking up from where he sat. "He's so over protective, he's going to come here looking for her."

Carlos was right.

Hades was calm on the outside but on the inside he was freaking out. He was so worried since Harmony left he passed out last night but was awake now. "Shocked, shocked I tell ya. Unbelievable." Hades said sarcastically as he saw Harmony's empty bedroom before he turned to the imps. "WELL?!"

Pain and Panic nervously stepped forward.

"Well it's it's it's a lovely day." Panic stuttered.

Pain twisted his tail nervously. "As long as it doesn't rain."

Hades gave an evil chuckle, his patients was getting closer to being gone by the minute. "Come on."

"She never came home." Pain admitted.

"That's it huh? Good, that's all you had to say about the worst news for me that's fine." Hades said in his usual fast talking good humor but really was freaking out.

"So the princess is a little late." Pain said trying to calm him down. "I'm sure she's fine boss."

Hades gave them an annoyed look.

"Very true sir." Panic jumped in. "The princess is smart and responsible."

"Yeah, she'll be home any minute." Pain agreed.

Hades let out a breath he was holding. "Ok look, page one, I am a god, with a reputation if I let one person mess with the only reason I still have any sanity, hey my rep is shot. Word gets out, Hades he's losing it, forget about him, dead souls go up to the land of the living, minions get uppity, total chaos! So here's what I'm going to do, one find my kid, wanna take notes on this? Two bring her back, and three make someone PAY!!" With that he was out of the Underworld and appeared on Auradon where everyone looked depressed. "Geez who died?" Hades asked as he looked around. "That purple nitwit of horn head said sleeping spell everyone looks awake to me."

"Hades."

Hades turned to see a teary Fairy Godmother walk over to him.

"Fairy Godmother, good to see you, look I don't know why everyone is all bawling but I want my daughter, where is she?" Hades asked.

"Come with me, there's something you need to see." Fairy Godmother lead him to a screen in Auradon prep. "Our security camera."

"And why do I care?" Hades asked.

"Just watch." Fairy Godmother played the footage of what happened to Harmony.

Hades face changed emotions so many times as he saw his daughter use the ember, stopped the brat, then fall off the tower landing head first in the concrete. "Get out."

'Hades?"

"UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CALLED THE FAIRY FRIED MOTHER GET OUT!!" Hades screamed at her as his flames got bigger and bigger.

Fairy Godmother quickly left the room. Hades felt like his whole world was crushing him tearing up slowly before he stopped them by going full flame. Luckily the flames didn't reach anything too flammable before he slammed the door open and saw Belle walking to him and Adam by the stairs. Hades grabbed Belles shoulders and said in a demanding tone even though he looked so broken. "Where is she?! Where's my baby?!"

Belle pointed up the stairs. "She's in her old dorm room." Hades ran around her and pushed Adam from the stairs. "Out of my way ya mutt!" Hades ran all the way and slammed the right door open to see all of Harmony's friends surrounding her bed. "My ember! Where is it?!"

Celia gave it to him but it was still not glowing at all. Hades tried to give it some power but it was too burned out. "Come on light! LIGHT YOU STUPID ROCK!" But it wouldn't.

Belle and Adam walked in the room in time to see Hades was hugging Harmony gently to him and spotted Audrey in the other bed. "That the one that did this? You going to send her to the Isle?"

"I'm sorry sir but she.."

Hades cut Ben off. "One of your own. Of course, you hypocrites are all the same. When it's the child of a hero trying to destroy the world it's just an error of judgement, but when it's the child of a villain, lock them up and throw away the key. Right Beast?"

Ben walked over to him. "You know I love Harmony. We all do."

"If you all loved her, you wouldn't have ran into her home where she was safe and dragged her into this." His glare turned to Mal then back at Ben. "You two are suppose to be King and Queen and you didn't do anything but stand back and let my baby do all the work. I bet all of Auradon doesn't even know what my child did for you do they Beast Jr?"

"What's he talking about Ben?" Belle asked.

"Exactly my point." Hades growled as he laid Harmony back down and gave her forehead a very long kiss before he stepped over to Adam. "My child has saved your boy more than once and you treat her like she's nothing. But no matter how much I hate you and GODS do I hate you. I would never wish for anything to happen to your kid."

Adam looked at him surprised.

Hades continued. "When a child loses their parents they become an orphan but when a parent loses their child, there's no word for that, cause there is no word that can ever describe that pain."

No one ever thought they could be more surprised than they were by Hades words until they heard someone else.

"Then it's a good thing you're never losing me huh daddy?"