Heather

"Hey where are our bikes?" Jay asked Gil.

"Oh yeah, we crashed them." Gil said like it wasn't a big deal as Harry laughed and whistled as he made his hand lower slowing imitating something falling off a cliff.

"This is going to be a long day." Harmony sighed as she snapped her fingers teleporting them all to Auradon.

"They're asleep." Evie sighed sadly as they all looked around. "Everyone."

Harmony flinched at the sound of all the loud snoring. "My dog is quieter."

"I can't get Ben." Mal said looking at her phone.

"Or Dizzy or Doug." Evie said.

"Or Jane the signal is out." Carlos told them.

"Huh, everyone sleeping outside and no phones, feels like we never left the Isle." Harmony sighed.

"Harm can you wake them all up?" Evie asked hopefully.

"Yeah, but I can't waste the ember's power by waking up one at a time, I need to save it for when we get the scepter so we can free everyone all at once." Harmony explained.

"Is that Auradon Prep?" Celia asked pointing to the school.

"Yeah, and when everyone wakes up you're going to love it." Carlos assured her.

Gil looked around in wonder. "Everything is so... green! You have leaves on your trees! And what are those colorful things on the bushes?"

"Those are called flowers buddy." Harmony explained giving him one. "Like my first name."

"What?" Everyone turned to her super confused.

"Oh right, none of you know. My real first name is Heather, Harmony is my middle name. My mom named me Heather before she gave me to dad but dad picked my middle name and he decided to call me that. Harmony just fits me better don't you think?"

"Heather Harmony Hades?" Mal asked.

"Better than Mal Bertha." Harmony shrugged as she handed Gil and Harry some food. "As promised."

"FOOD!" Harry and Gil scarfed down the new food Harmony gave them.

"Did you like those coconuts I brought you Uma?"

Uma licked her lips. "Mmm girl I can still taste them."

"YUM! Hey what are these circle things called?" Gil asked.

"Grapes." Harmony replied.

"Grapes." Gil said as if it was an important thing to remember. "I love grapes."

"They're so juicy." Harry agreed.

"DUDE!" Carlos shouted with joy as he ran to his dog. Dude was stealing food from the sleeping people. "Dude really?"

"It wasn't me I swear! Ok it was me." Dude sighed.

"Do you know what happened here?" Carlos asked.

"Yep, Audrey showed up, put everyone to sleep and then she turned some people to.."

"WHAT THE HADES!!!"

Everyone looked over to see Harmony was staring at stone statues that look like classmates of theirs. Harmony's breathing picked up before she let out an angry roar with high fire surrounding her. "AUDREY!!!!"

"Hannah" Evie gasped as she walked over to a statue of one of Doug's band mates.

"Since we're here lets check the school" Uma suggested.

"No, Audrey went for the crown so I think it's safe to say that she went for Ben and his castle next." Mal argued. "That's where we'll go."

"Says who?" Uma asked.

"Says me." Mal challenged.

"Say you and that's suppose to mean something to me?"

"Guys." Evie said getting there attention.

"To the castle." Mal demanded.

Harmony stayed in the back with Uma and whispered. "You can rub it in her face if she's wrong." With that the two fist bumped.

Evie walked over to Harmony. "Harm, why didn't you ever tell us you were friends with the pirates? And that your mom gave you a name?"

Harmony shrugged. "No one ever asked. And it's not like I lied about my name since my name is Harmony, I just dropped the first name cause I wanted my dad to name me not her."

"I get that, are you and your mom getting along now?"

"I don't call her mom, we're not there yet but her and dad sometimes meet up when he's on Olympus so he can brag about me."

"He's worried isn't he?" Evie asked knowing how Hades is.

Harmony nodded. "It took a bit to convince him."

"Wish I had a dad like that. I wish I knew who he was." Evie sighed.

"How about we research together when this is all over? And if we find nothing I'll ask my godmothers? Cause you know, they know everything."

"Really? I would love that! Thank you Harm!" Evie hugged her tightly. "Do you think you can.. you know?"

"Do the same for the others?" Harmony nodded. "I will."