Hundreds of Dreams

Harmony was looking the menu over with Mrs. Potts. "Now we need enough cake for the whole kingdom and lots of extras for the Isle, does your kitchen need any extra hands?"

"No no dear, I assure you we can handle it." Mrs. Potts promised.

"Alright, has Ben chosen his best man?" Harmony asked curious on who she's walking down the Isle with really hoping it's not Chad.

"Yes he has, but he doesn't live in Auradon, he'll be here in a few days."

Harmony sighed relieved. "Excellent."

"Well look at you, Goddess, princess, villain, hero, adviser and now wedding planner." A voice she knows anywhere said from behind her.

Harmony's eye's lightened up. "Hi da..." Her eyes widened in surprise. "Holy Hades."

"You like?" Hades asked showing her his new look. "Thought it was time for me to adapt to the modern world." Hades flames looked a lot like a mohawk, and instead of his signature black churon he was dress all in black leather looking like a total rock star."

"Oh my, daddy you look amazing!" Harmony jumped into his arms giving him a hug and looking him over. "Man Pain and Panic aren't going to recognize you."

Hades chuckles. "Yeah, your aunt Hera owns a spa so I thought I'd relax and try a new look."

"Dark, edgy, rocking, totally you." Harmony nodded agreeing. "This is really weird for me to say but I've never seen you wear pants."

Hades rolled his eyes but his smile never left his face. "I'll be in the Underworld for the rest of the day, come home as soon as you can."

"I'll be done by nap time." She assured kissing his cheek before he disappeared and she went back to helping with the wedding.

"Harmony!"

Harm looked over to see Ben was running to her looking scared. "Ben? What's wrong? Oh fates are the new VK's ok?"

Ben nods "They're fine but something happened when we tried to leave." Ben took her hand and ran into one of the rooms when Ben's parents, fairy godmother and a very scared looking Mal was there.

"Mal." Harmony ran over to her and held her shoulders calming her down. "Deep breaths, now what happened?"

"Harmony, when we were closing the barrier some of the villains tried to escape." Mal explained.

Harmony waited for her to say more but she didn't. "And?"

"What do you mean and?"

"Oh come on Mal you can't tell me you're surprised, of course they want out, everyone on that Isle is starving with next to nothing." Harmony crossed her arms not believing this was the big emergency.

"But Harm.."

Harmony held her hand up for silence. "Did anyone get out?"

"No, but.."

"Did anyone get hurt?"

"Well, no..'

"Then what's the big deal?"

"The people are in a panic, villains almost got out." Adam spoke up. "Every time we open the barrier we're exposed to danger."

"Danger is everywhere." Harmony pointed out. "You going to say we should get rid of all the cars in the world because hey that's the number one reason for premature deaths."

"How do we keep evil out of Auradon." Belle asked.

Harmony was about to say something but Mal spoke. "I think there's only one way to keep everyone safe and I think there can't be going anymore in and out."

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FREAKING MIND?!" Harmony went full flames in anger when she heard that. "NO MAL!!"

"Harmony it's the best for Auradon." Beast tried to tell her.

"The hell it is!" Harmony walked out to him fists at her sides. "If you didn't open the barrier to let me and friends come here your son wouldn't be marrying someone who actually loves him, only loves his crown." Harmony turned to Fairy Godmother. "And Jane, before we came she had no friends. NONE. Now look at her, happy and outgoing and dating one of the sweetest boys I've ever known who is from the Isle."

Fairy Godmother looked like she was about to be in tears.

Harmony then walked back to Adam. "There is good and evil in all of us, you should know that better than anyone."

Adam looked at her confused.

"What's the reason you became a beast?"

Adam then stared at her wide eyed.

"Exactly, because you were a villain." Harmony snarled at him. "Give me one reason why I shouldn't throw you into the Isle myself to show you the evil you have done to those innocent people that's rotting away over there."

"Harmony, enough."

Harmony turned sharply to Mal before she stomped to the door.

"Harm, where are you going?" Mal demanded.

"To find my friend Mal, cause clearly she isn't here!" Harmony slammed the door hard before she teleported to her room in the underworld bursting into flames before she sat on her bed and sobbed. All those sweet little faces covered in dirt and tears were flashing though her mind, those eyes begging for her to take them away from their terrible life they were forced to live.

I'm so tired of Auradon
Now my friend is gone

I followed the rules
I stayed in the lines
I never asked for anything that wasn't mine
I waited patiently for this time
But when it finally came
They played me like a game
And now I feel this overwhelming pain
I mean, it's in my veins
I mean, it's in my brain
My thoughts are running in a circle like a toy train
I'm kinda like a perfect picture with a broken frame
I know exactly who to blame

I lost someone it seems
She wants to kill hundreds of dreams
And there's no in-between
Cause if I attack
I'll be no better than the villains from way back
Now there's a coward where my friend used to be
Telling me to kill hundreds of dreams

Being her friend was my past time
But I've been hurt for the last time
And I won't ever let another person take advantage of me
The anger burns my skin, third-degree
Now my blood's boiling hotter than a fiery sea
There's nobody stopping me
I'm not gonna bow to the new Queen
You're now a nightmare not a dream

Good thing I have experience with wicked schemes 

I lost someone it seems
She wants to kill hundreds of dreams
And there's no in-between
Cause if I attack

I'll be no better than the villains from way back
Now there's a coward where my friend use to be
And she's telling me to kill hundreds of dreams (hundreds of dreams)
Telling me (hundreds of dreams)(hundreds of dreams)

Telling me

Something's pulling me
It's so magnetic
My body is moving
I'm sure where I'm headed
All of my senses have never left me defenseless
This darkness around me
Is promising justice
The price that I'm willing to pay is expensive
There's nothing to lose
When you're a goddess
So my only interest is showing them I'm the powerful princess
That I am the voice
Going against a friendship I thought would be endless

I'll get them what they deserve
I'll make a better world
Sit back and watch them learn
I do more than burn

I lost someone it seems
She wants to kill hundreds of dreams
And there's no in-between
Cause if I attack

I'll be no better than the villains from way back
Now there's a coward where my friend use to be
And she's telling me to kill hundreds of dreams (hundreds of dreams)
Telling me (hundreds of dreams)(hundreds of dreams)

I'll get them what they deserve