No More Lies

"Who's side are they on?" Ben asked.

"Mine." Harmony replied. "I learned that the best way to defeat your enemies is to make them your friends. Look everyone is here now so gather around." Harmony made sure everyone was with her before she snapped her fingers and appeared in front of Evie's house that had wood all over the doors and windows. "Ok I had enough of this." With a snap of her fingers all the wood disappeared. "Seriously! I go home to take a nap and Audrey turns people into pigeons bathrooms and now I go take a walk in the woods and this happens."

Mal was the first one to run out and went straight for Ben.

Harmony noticed someone new in the group. "Hey Doug, how did you not get spelled?"

"Um. I actually was." Doug blushed and nodded over at Evie.

"First kiss huh? Bet it wasn't how you pictured it would be." Harmony chuckled.

Evie hugged Harmony. "He's my true love Harm."

"Really? Ya don't say." Harmony rolled her eyes.

"Whoa Harm." Uma said staring at her long blue hair.

Harmony groaned. "Yeah, Jane sprayed me with enchanted lake water, it's going to take a while to dry."

"I said I was sorry." Jane spoke.

"You look so... different." Celia said.

"Ok enough about my non flaming hair, did any of you find any clues to where Audrey is?"

"Yeah, Uma found Audrey's diary and we think she went to Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather's cottage." Mal explained. "But we have no idea where that is. Did she ever take you there?"

"Every Fairy Godmother's day." Ben sighed remembering when he use to date her.

"That's a thing?" Harmony asked.

"Where is Fairy Godmother anyway?" Ben asked.

"Wish I knew." Jane whimpered worried about her mom.

"This might be a bad time but happy birthday Jane." Carlos said as he gave her his gift from him which is a necklace that says Jarlos.

Harmony whispered to Jane. "You're welcome, he almost went with Cane."

Harmony then straightened up. "Alright guys, Doug, Jane and Gil, see if you can find Fairy Godmother. Ben you take us to the cottage and we'll see if we can find Audrey. My dad's ember has enough magic in it to stop the scepter and free everyone but that's it, got it?"

Everyone agreed nodding.

"Then lets go, sooner we get done sooner Ben can shave."

"I like it." Mal said stroking his beard before they all left.

Harmony blasted the door open ready for a fight but saw nothing. "This place is a dump, and that was before the broken door."

Loud knocking got her attention as she opened it to see Chad on the floor clearly frightened.

"Chad?" Harmony raised her brow.

"I want my mommy." Chad whimpered.

Harmony rolled her eyes. "I want my daddy but you don't see me rocking myself on the floor." She helped him up. "I'm guessing you saw what Audrey did."

"Are you an angel?" Chad asked her.

"It's me you idiot, Harmony, my hair is just out." Harmony growled.

'HARMONY!!" Chad then hugged her tightly.

Harmony froze not knowing what to do. "Geez Chad what did Audrey do to you?" She asked looking him over for injuries.

"She's gone?" Chad whimpered.

"If you mean Audrey it would seem so." Harmony sighed getting sick of this wild goose chase.

"I'm free. FREEDOM!!" Chad dashed out of the cottage as fast as her could.

"Who was that?" Uma asked.

"Cinderella's son." Harmony answered.

"For real?" Uma asked watching the dork run into the woods.

"Yeah, I think the mice raised him or something."

Harry laughed as they all left the cottage.

"Lets get this Audrey chick taken care of. What do you say lets wrap things up?" Uma asked everyone.

"I've been wanting it wrapped up since we got here." Harmony agreed.

"Yes then we can finally bring all the other VKs to Auradon." Evie sighed dreamly.

Harmony stopped in her tracks in shock.

"Harm? You ok?" Carlos asked worried.

Harmony's breathing started to quicken and flames started coming out of her hands and her hair became bright orange flames before she angerly turned to Mal. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!"

"Harm no." Mal quickly tried to calm her down.

"You know what, I thought it was odd that Jay, Evie and Carlos were still looking up to you and I can understand why you wouldn't tell Uma, Harry and Gil. But keeping this from them?!"

"Keep what from us?" Carlos said.

"You know what Mal, I shouldn't even be surprised. All day it's been nothing but secrets and lies from you. You didn't tell them now I will." Harmony turned to everyone. "Mal lied to all of you, she doesn't want to allow anymore VKs to come off the Isle."

"What do you mean?" Jay asked hoping she's meaning something else.

"Mal wants to close the barrier for good."

"Harm it's for Auradon's safety." Mal tried to say.

"No Mal, it's just a way for you to make things easier on yourself." Harmony snapped. "I bet that if I wasn't in that room earlier you wouldn't have told me either."

"So we're saving your behind for a lie?" Uma asked Mal. "I knew it was a mistake to trust you. You're always looking out for yourself."

"You were probably just going to throw us back inside." Hook sighed.

"No." Harmony grabbed Harry and Uma's arms. "You two and Gil are staying with me."

Celia walked up to Mal in tears. "I actually thought you were brave, but you're nothing but a chicken. Too scared to tell me I was never going to see my dad again." With that she ran away.

Harmony felt like she was dying at the thought of never seeing her own dad again, no way was she going to let Celia go through that pain. "Find yourself a new princess of honor Mal."