Believer

Everyone turned to see Harmony was now sitting up on the bed moving her hair out of her face so she can smile at her dad and friends properly.

"She's awake!" Gil cheered.

"I need to tell everyone!" Doug announced as he ran out.

Hades rushed over to her and hugged her tight. ''Kid I am never leaving your side ever again. You're going to have one awkward social life."

Harmony laughs and hugs him back. "I missed you so much."

"Harmony, you scared all of us so bad." Evie sobbed.

"Sorry everyone but you were all kinda not human at the moment. What happened anyway?"

"True loves kiss." Evie explained.

"Works every time." Uma added.

"WHAT?! WHO KISSED HER?!" Hades demanded.

"You did sir." Carlos reminded him.

"Oh fates did I just become the new sleeping beauty?" Harmony asked looking scared.

Everyone laughed at that.

"Hey speaking of which, what happened to Audrey?" Harmony asked.

Everyone pointed behind Harmony making her turn to see her.

"She ok?" Harmony asked climbing out of bed. "Did I do this to her?"

"You had no choice Harm." Jay said.

"Guess not, but I guess it's my job to wake her." Harmony sighed.

"Can you?" Ben asked.

"Probably." Harmony shrugged.

"After what she did to you?" Hades let out a small chuckle like Harmony just told a joke he's heard before but still finds it funny. "Honey you can't be serious."

"She has parents to dad." Harmony replied. "Like you said, no one deserves to go through that pain of losing someone they love. You saved her mom's life, I might as well save hers."

Hades stepped up to her, everyone thought he looked mad, really mad but Harmony's expression didn't change they both know each other very well. Hades looks like he was about to yell but he just raised his voice just a little. "For the longest moment of my existence I thought my child was gone and now you are telling me you want to save someone that should be thrown into the isle of the lost."

"No one deserves to be on the isle dad." She held out her hand. "Give me the ember."

"It's burned out." Hades replied.

"Then you have nothing to lose giving it to me do you?" Harmony said back.

Hades gave her a warning look that parents give when they're about to ground their children. "Heather Harmony Hades."

"Please daddy." Harmony gave him her puppy eyed look.

Hades sighed and gave it to her just like the last time she asked for it.

Harmony took it in her hand, closed her eyes and took in a long breath before the ember glowed and her hair was fire again. She open her eyes she saw everyone was looking at her surprised before she smirks at them. "Haven't lost my touch." Harmony walked over to where Audrey was and started waving the ember in a circular motion at least three times before Audrey woke up.

Harmony grins and threw the ember up a little before catching it. "Mortal life is too short to just be sleeping it away Audrey."

Audrey looked like she was about to cry. "Please say it was all a bad dream."

"If you're talking about 'it' being you went insane, stole the crown and scepter, ruined Jane's birthday, made some people fall into a deep sleep or turned them to stone including my friends, turned Ben into a beast like his dad, threatened a kid, and tried to make a boulder drop on me... then no." Harmony replied.

"I'm so sorry." Audrey turned to Mal and Ben. "I just wanted to hurt you. I wanted to hurt all of you."

Mal walked over to Audrey. "I have owed you an apology for a long time."

"As have I." Ben agreed.

"Princess!" Pain and Panic ran in.

Harmony quickly got down on her knees and hugged the two imps that helped their father raise her. "Hey guys."

"We saw what happened." Panic was practically drowning in tears.

"Are you alright?" Pain asked.

"I'm doing much better and what do you mean you saw what happened?" Harmony asked.

"Someone sent the security camera video of you falling and landing on your head to the Isle, everyone saw it." Pain explained.

"What? How did that happened?" Adam demanded.

"I sent it there dad." Ben replied.

"What? Why?" Adam asked.

"Because dad, no one knows how amazing Harmony is, and it's my fault. I never told anyone how she saved my life and the only ones who knows about it are the VKs that are in this room, she jumped into the water to save me even though she couldn't swim and so much more. Everyone on the Isle and Auradon deserves to know what happened."

"Actually, the kids on the Isle made something for Harmony." Pain said. "Come on it's about to happen." Pain and Panic each grabbed one of Harmony's hands pulling her out of the room with everyone following as well.

As Harmony stepped out everyone in Auradon was cheering and clapping making her nervously smile and wave while everyone thanked her and called her their hero.

Everyone looked up at the giant screen to show almost all the VKs that are stuck on the Isle.

The daughter of Hans announced that they all got together and that this song was for their fellow VK Harmony.

All of Auradon got to see.

(Play Video)

Harmony could feel the tears of joy fall from her eyes, no one missed the proud Hades or the guilty looks that came from Mal, Ben and Adam.