Princess of Honor

As Harmony looked at all the hopeful faces she felt herself start to choke up knowing they can't all come with her. Everyone deserves to come not just a chosen few, everyone said only four at a time but it's unfair and even though Ben agrees with her they were both out voted. She turned to a poster that had her face on it. 'Harmony, her heart is as big as her flames." Not wanting to be there when they only say the chosen she rushed back into the limo with Ben before she let the tears fall.

"Harmony, you ok?" Ben asked clearly concerned.

"No." Harmony quickly brushed her tears and warmed up her face to make them go away. "Ben this is wrong."

"I know Harm, but Auradon just isn't liking the idea of having a whole island of VKs all come at once." Ben put his arm around her and gave her a comforting kiss to her temple. She accepted since it was more brotherly than anything, if she thought it was more she would have burned him for making a move on someone other than Mal.

Harmony sighed wanting more than anything to go back home to see her dad but she can't miss what's about to happen next.

Later on

Harmony walked up to Mal who was looking though a spy glass at the waters.

"Mal?"

"Not a tentacle in sight." Mal mumbled clearly irritated.

"Mal, I told you, you don't have to worry so much, Uma is not as bad as everyone thinks. I saw it when she gave me your ring."

"Harm you know I don't trust Uma as far as I can throw her."

Harmony eyed her skinny arms. "Well to be fair Mal, ya can't throw very far."

Mal gave Harmony a playful smack on the arm and chuckled, Harmony always knew how to lighten her up. "Now deep breaths Mal, you're ok. Now move your dragon tail, everyone is waiting."

Harmony walked with Ben and Mal to the center of Auradon smiling and waving to everyone. Harmony quickly grabbed Mals arm when she was about to walk off stage. "No, stay."

"Stay right here?" Mal asked doubling checking.

"Good dragon." Harmony nodded and stayed further off to the sides.

"Bibbidi Bobbidi one two one two." Fairy Godmother tested making sure everyone can hear her. "Can everybody hear me? Ben." She handed the mike to Ben.

"Thank you Fairy Godmother." Ben then looked at the crowd. "What's up Auradon! Thank you! Thank you so much for coming out here to welcome our first four arrivals, they'll be here soon. It worked out very well the first time."

"Yeah, especially for you." Harmony heard someone in the crowd say, no doubt Chad, seriously how did Cinderella screw him up so bad?

If Ben heard him he didn't show it, he took Mal's hand. "Mal, this is the exact spot we first met not so long ago, I feel like I've known you my whole life. Did I mention I'm in love with you?"

Harmony wanted to say 'Several times' but there was no way she was going to let anyone including herself ruin this moment as Ben backed up to Harmony who gave him a small velvet box and smiled big at Mal.

Ben sang some lyrics from the first song he sang to her before he got down on his knee. "Mal, will you be my queen?"

"NO!" Harmony snapped her head over to where Audrey is standing with her annoying grandma. Even though they both apologized they were still petty people.

"Yes." Mal said happily as the crowd cheered and Ben pulled her in for a kiss.

Harmony stood next to Evie as Mal came running down the stage to hug her two best friends. "Did you two know?!"

"Duh! You did see me holding the ring right?" Harmony rolled her eyes but her big smile never left her face.

"We knew everything." Evie said overwhelmed with emotions.

"Ben even asked for our blessings." Harmony chuckled. "We couldn't have said yes fast enough."

"You are going to rock that crown.'' Evie said already picturing it.

"Evie will you be my bride's maid and make my wedding dress?" Mal asked.

"I already have a thousand sketches made and yes." Evie jumped excited.

"Harm, will you be my maid of honor?" Mal asked Harmony.

"Ick, I am no maid, but I will defiantly be the honor part." Harmony said as Mal hugged them again.

"Belle is planning your engagement party for next week." Evie said.

"Well then it's a good thing I said yes." Mal ran over to hug her new in laws.

Jay and Carlos started bowing down to Mal and Harmony chuckled at them. "Ok boys, she's the same Mal, or should I say Queen purple head?" Making everyone laugh. Harmony then stopped joking with her friends when she saw Audrey walking forward. Having her need to protect Mal she stood in front of Audrey before she could grab Mal. "Don't even think about ruining this for her."

Audrey clearly had fear in her eyes as the all powerful goddess was now in front of her. "I was just going to say congratulations.'

"Do you ever get tired of lying? I heard that outburst you slipped out earlier." Harmony then cooled down. "Face it Audrey, it's better this way. Mal and Ben are in love, you and Ben were never in love."

"That's not true, I loved Ben." Audrey said.

"There's a lie again. You didn't love Ben, you loved his crown."

Audrey said nothing.

"My advise Audrey, get over it. Find your true love. Hey who knows, maybe you're true love is waiting for you on the isle." With that Harmony left Audrey to think.

As her friends went to the limo to pick up the new kids Harmony stayed behind. She had some princess of honor jobs to do. No way was she going to be allowed to be called a maid.