Tsrif

(The chapter names are gonna be reversed ordinal numbers 😂😂, you can't blame I'm bored in the house 😂😂😋)

"I heard that the old Mrs Kang is retiring" Jimin, Jungkook's older brother said. The younger rolled his eyes, he doesn't like that his brother was insulting someone.
"Hyungie, don't insult her, that's rude" Jungkook says, whining.
"Oh, come on, bubs, I'm a teacher, I can at least insult my fellow colleagues" Jimin says, ruffling the younger's hair.
"Aish, I'm gonna tell Daddy that you're being rude to me" The younger says, earning a dramatic gasp from the older.

"And why is tha--" Jimin cuts himself off as the younger fell down. He gasps, crouching down and helping the younger up by the waist. Jungkook rubs his forehead, feeling a little dizzy.
"Hey, look--oh, Jimin" The person said, smiling.
"Taehyung, you're the new teacher?" Jimin says, amused.
"Hyungie, my bum and head hurt" They heard a voice say, making the oldest of the three to turn back his attention to his brother.

"I'm sorry, where does it hurt?" Jimin asks, looking at the smaller male's eyes. Jungkook stared back, pointing at the middle of his forehead. Jimin smiles, putting his finger on the place and soothing it by spinning his finger around. The younger smiles, removing his brother's finger on his forehead.
"Okay, stop, let's go to class now, hyungie! Uhmm... Bye bye, mister" Jungkook says before skipping away. Jimin chuckles, bidding Taehyung goodbye and following his brother.

Taehyung smirks to himself, staring at the back of the skipping boy.
"He's interesting, and pretty. I'm gonna have fun in this school"

"So, I heard we have a new professor? I wonder what he looks like?"

"Maybe I could get a new sugar daddy?"

"Hey, your inner slut is coming"

Jungkook stares at his classmates frowning as to what they were talking about. Just then, someone walked inside the room, shutting all the students up.

"Hi, I'm your new teacher"