Htfif

1 month later...

It has been 1 month, yes, a whole month of Taehyung trying to get to know the younger more. He couldn't do it cause Jimin would always find a way to get the younger away. But who he is to give up? He's Kim Taehyung, he gets what he wants, not really all, he still didn't got the boy who's called Jungkook.

"Oh come on, Jimin, I just want to know about your brother... I wanna date him" Taehyung says, whining as the said male just rolled his eyes.
"I know what you would do after you got bored of my brother, Taehyung, you'll just dump him and leave him after" Jimin says, crossing his arms. This made Taehyung's aura to change, he glared at the older.
"Jimin, I changed, I'm not like that anymore, just trust me" He says, smiling.

Jimin sighs, looking down as he shakes his head slightly.
"Okay, but you have to court and wait for him, Taehyung" He says, the other nodded and patted his back.
"But! If you ever hurt or play with him, I'll make sure you don't see the sun ever again" He threatens before turning back to his work. Taehyung smiles, he'll definitely start courting the younger tomorrow.

The door opens, revealing Jungkook who had tears falling down his cheeks. He had bruises on his arms, which worried the two elders. Jimin was the first one to run to the younger, cupping his cheeks.
"What happened, bubs?" The oldest of the three asks, worriedly looking at his brother.
"S-some boys grabbed me and started to mock me and then their grips on my arms was hard it left bruises" Jungkook explains, being sat down on a chair.

Taehyung's eyes darken, seeing those bruises made him see red. He looked at the youngest, with a dark aura.

"Tell me who they are"