Htnin

Jungkook frowns as his brother fixed his hair. He hasn't been in any dates, this is his first one.
"Okay, Jungkookie, if Taehyung ever do something like touching your thighs or anything down here, slap him, okay? If you feel uncomfortable, call me and I'll get you" Jimin says, finishing up.
"Understood?" The older says, Jungkook nodded, smiling.

"Bye, bubs! Be careful! Taehyung, take care of him or" Jimin says, making a slitting throat gesture. The said male chuckled, rolling his eyes before driving off. Taehyung stares at Jungkook, smiling as he put his hand on the younger's thigh. He then felt a stinging pain on his cheek, well, he was slapped.
"Ow!" He yells, almost loosing control of the car.
"I-im sorry, Hyungie, Jiminie hyung told me that if you ever touch me down here, I should slap you" Jungkook says, worriedly looking at the older. Taehyung sighs, of course, fucking Jimin.

"H-how can I make it better?" Jungkook asks, which earns a smirk from the older.
"Oh, maybe kiss it?" Taehyung says. Jungkook looks around, before pecking the older's cheek and going back to his seat. The younger blushed, covering his face while Taehyung just smiled.

"Woah! This looks pretty!" Jungkook says as he ran around the place they were in. Taehyung chuckles at the boy, bringing the basket to the blanket that's already placed on the ground.
"Jungkook! Come on, you might hurt yourself" Taehyung says, seeing the younger almost tripping. The younger finally finished running around, going to Taehyung. The older lays down, putting his arm on his hand. He felt the younger lay down also, putting his head on his chest.

"This feels warm, hyungie" Jungkook says, giggling. Taehyung smiles, rubbing the boy's back with his free hand.
"Yeah, this feels warm" The older said, looking back at the sky.