Htnevele

Jungkook had thought that Jimin was inside his and Taehyung's office, but as he goes in, he didn't know that someone was inside. He frowns, blushing lightly as he looked down.
"Sorry, didn't know. I-I thought Jimin hyung is here" He says, about to go out. The man inside grabbed his wrist, stopping him from going anywhere.
"You look pretty, what's your name?" The guy said, a smirk and lust filled eyes being directed towards Jungkook.

The younger tries to remove the older's grip on his arm, but he failed as he was stronger. The guy pushes him to the wall, before attacking his neck. Jungkook screams, hitting the guy.

"Bitch, you told me he would be here, where is he?" Jimin says as he looks around for his brother. Taehyung rolls his eyes, tightly holding onto the banana milk he bought. After a few minutes more, he got impatient and asked.
"Uhmm... Jungkook's your classmate, right?" He asks, the student nodded, smiling.
"Did you happen to see him?" Jimin asks. The student thinks for a moment before gasping.

"Oh, sirs, I saw him walking to your office" The student said. Taehyung thanked him and lets him go.
"Wait, to our office? Isn't Jaeun there?" Jimin says, before his eyes widened.
"Jaeun? Oh my God, that bastard? Jungkook's in danger" Taehyung said before they ran.

As they got closer, they can hear screams and cries. Taehyung was fast enough and opened the door to see Jaeun kissing his boyfriend. He growls, pulling the guy away and punching him straight in the face.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?! He's a minor, you're a 40 year old!" Taehyung says, punching the older again. He could hear his boyfriend's cries, which added more anger to him. He punched the guy again, before he passes out. Jungkook stares at Taehyung, still crying as he hugged his brother.

"Baby..."