Elanif (Finale)

A month after the incident, Jungkook was back to his normal self. He was sad and scared for a whole month, he also took a month off of school.

Jungkook walked inside the office, smiling widely.
"Hyungies!" He says, startling both males. The two looked up before smiling. Taehyung motions for Jungkook to come closer. The younger nodded and walked to Taehyung. Gasping, he felt himself being pulled to the older's lap.
"Hey, Tae, I'm still here you know? You have to wait until he's out of school, this bitch, I swear" Jimin says, rolling his eyes. Taehyung scoffed but just placed his chin on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Mhm... Ah, ah, hyung~"

Jungkook whines as Taehyung puts the ice pack on the bruising spot on his head.
"I told you to pay attention to your surroundings, now look at you" The older said, tsking as he rolled his eyes. Just then, the door bursts open and in came a screaming Jimin.

"I FUCKING HEARD MOANING!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO MY BROTHE--Oh" Jimin said as he saw what was happening. Scratching his nape, he sat down.
"What happened?" Jimin asks as he looked at Jungkook.
"He didn't pay attention to his surroundings, ran and hit a pole" Taehyung said, laughing. Jungkook pouted and continued to whine.

"Mhm... Ah~ Hyung~...

Why didn't you tell me about this place before?! The food is delicious!" Jungkook said, hitting the older's arm.
"It's because Jimin only let me take you out only once" Taehyung said, chuckling.
"I'm here too, you know" A sudden voice said, startling both Taehyung and Jungkook. Jimin rolled his eyes, tsking as he ate his ramen.
"Come on, kiss me, he's not looking" Taehyung whispered in Jungkook's ear. The younger tsked, giggling before landing a peck on the older's lips.

"I love you, baby~"

"I love you too, hyungie~"