Htneetruof

"Why is it my fault, Jimin?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow. The other rolled his eyes before punching his friend. Taehyung was pushed back a little, but he managed to balance himself. He stared back at Jimin, who had a pissed expression on.
"If you had took my advice and not become a playboy and date that fucking slut, then Jungkook would still be here, he wouldn't see what happened in that fucking office!" Jimin yelled, about to something when he heard a small voice.

"H-help" They heard, which made them both shocked. They walked more closer, listening to the small voice. Gasping, they saw a pale Jungkook, hugging himself. They ran to the boy, sitting him up as he was lying down on the bench he's in.
"Baby, baby, can you hear me?" Taehyung says, feeling how cold the boy was.
"God, you're freezing" Taehyung says, putting his coat over Jungkook.

"Come on, pick him up, he needs to warm up" Jimin says. Taehyung nodded, picking up Jungkook.

"Jungkookie? Ggukie?" Jimin says, brushing the boy's bangs back. The younger slowly opens his eyes, groaning as he carefully sat up.
"How did I get here, hyung?" Jungkook asks, looking around his room. The door opens, and someone he didn't want to see right now, walks in. It was Taehyung, who had a smile on as he approached them.
"No! Don't come closer! You're a cheater! I saw you kissing that girl!" Jungkook says, tears forming in his eyes.

Jimin calms him down, shaking his head as he rubs Jungkook's back.
"No, Jungkook, let him explain first" Jimin says, while the younger looked at him. He stared back at Taehyung before nodding.
"I'm gonna leave you two alone to talk" Jimin says, standing up and walking out of the room.

"Explain please, hyung"