Htneethgie

Jungkook walks through the hallway, frowning as to why there was crowd not far from his sight. As he stared at it, he bumped into someone. Luckily he didn't fall, looking at the person, he recognizes it as Taehyung's ex.
"I-I...I'm sorry, Ma'am" He says, he didn't want to be disrespectful.
"Look where you were going, bitch" The older woman said, rolling his eyes. Just as Jungkook was about to leave, he felt a hand covering his mouth.

Looking back, he saw someone that he didn't want to see again. The guy that he hated now after what he had done, Jaeun(thank god I read the chapters and managed to remember the guy's name 🤣). Biting the hand, causing the older to groan. Taking it as a chance to run away, but failed as Jaeun caught him, punching his stomach which causes his breath to get caught and pass out. Lifting up the boy, Jaeun winked at his daughter before walking out of school.

"Time to get Taehyung back since that boy is gone" Hyesi says before walking away. But since they did it on a hallway, thinking that the crowd would distract everybody, one guy saw the whole scene. Since he knew who Jungkook was, and which teacher he was related to, he ran and looked for Jimin.

Jimin and Taehyung joked around their office, not knowing that Jungkook might be in danger. As they laughed, a knock on the door stopped them. Taehyung being the nearest, opened the door to reveal a student who looked panicked.
"Yes?" Taehyung asks, raising his brow. The student looked at Jimin, breathing heavily as he got in.
"Uhmm... What happened to you?" Jimin asks, giving the student some water. After drinking, the student bit his lips before saying the words that shocked both Jimin and Taehyung.

"Some guy kidnapped Jungkook, Mr Park"