Htxis

Jimin's eyes widened, Taehyung is trying to protect Jungkook? Wow, that's new. Never in their school years did his friend ever protected someone he had a relationship with, hell he doesn't even court them, just immediately made them his.

"Hyung, you're hurting me!" Jimin got out of his trance by a familiar yell. He looks at his brother who's whimpering at the tight hold he had on his hand.
"Sorry, bubs" Jimin says, kissing the hand. Jungkook continues to cry, hugging his brother's neck.
"Don't talk to him like that, he's getting scared" Jimin says to Taehyung who nodded.

"Bubs, Mr Kim is asking you. Who did this?" Jimin asks, the younger sniffles, pulling away as he looked at Taehyung.
"The three bullies of the school, Mr Kim" Jungkook says, looking down. Taehyung's aura darkens, Jimin was clearly seeing this. He leads Jungkook to a chair and letting him sit down. He grabbed the first aid kit before he started to clean Jungkook's wounds.

Taehyung got out of the room, which worried Jimin because he knew what his friend would do. He stood up, he was surprisingly fast when he was cleaning Jungkook's wounds.
"Stay here, Ggukie, I'll follow him" Jimin says, the younger nodded, sniffling. He went out of the room, looking around.

Jimin arrives at a corridor, seeing Taehyung who had crossed arms as he stood in front of three students. The students looked u bothered, so Jimin decided to butt in before Taehyung could do something.
"Taehyung, stop" He says, earning the attention of all males.
"M-mr Park" One of the boys said, shaking as he stared at Jimin. The Park Jimin was the second strict teacher of the school, some students is scared of him for his intimidating stares.
"But Jimin--" Taehyung was cut off as he his friend gave him a glare.

"You three to the office"