Htnet

"Hyungie?" Jungkook says, looking up at the older's face. Taehyung hums, staring at the younger.
"Why do you always wink and smile at me in class?" The younger asks. Taehyung gulps, well, here goes nothing.
"Because I like you" He says. Jungkook sat up, along with Taehyung.
"Oh, I like you too, Hyungie, but maybe it's not the same as you, I like you like how couples are" Jungkook says, pouting.

Taehyung's eyes widened, he also liked him? Well, now knew knows.
"I like you too as a what couples do, Jungkook" He says, making the younger gasp.
"R-really?" The younger says, he nodded. Jungkook squeals, accidentally kissing Taehyung.
"Uh, uh, Hyungie... I didn't mean to, I wanted to hug you" The younger says, blushing. Taehyung smirks, chuckling as he kissed the younger's forehead.

"So, boyfriends?"

"Boyfriends"

"What?! You guys are dating already?! You couldn't wait, Taehyung?" Jimin says as he glares at his friend.
"What? He agreed?" Taehyung says. Jimin sighs, crossing his arms.
"You could've waited until he's 18, he's still a minor, bitch" He says, rolling his eyes.
"What?! I thought he was 18 already! Bitch, you didn't inform me" Taehyung says, panicking.

Jimin rolled his eyes again, sitting down on his chair.
"Fucker, it's okay, he just turned 18 a few months ago, I was just fooling you" Jimin says, laughing. His friend just glared at him, rolling his eyes.
"You bitch, you sc--" Taehyung was cut off as the door opened and Jungkook walks in.

"Hyungies! I got an A+" Jungkook says, shoving the paper on Jimin's face and sitting down on his boyfriend's lap.
"Woah, woah, woah, Jungkook, don't sit there" Jimin says, removing the paper on his face. Taehyung chuckles, grabbing Jungkook's hand and kissing it. The youngest giggles, leaning back. Jimin just rolled his eyes for the umpteenth time and goes back to his work.