Hthgie

After the incident, Jimin decided to let Taehyung get close to his brother. He had shown how much he loved Jungkook, yes, Jimin saw what Taehyung did while his brother was sleeping. He was secretly spying on him.

Jungkook stares at the board as Taehyung lectures. Of course, he needed to or Jimin will scold him. He wrote down some notes, giggling silently as Taehyung winks at him. The class bell rang, all students started to arranging their things before going out. Taehyung approaches Jungkook, wrapping his arm around the younger's waist.
"Hey, bubs" He says, chuckling as the younger rolls his eyes.
"What is it, hyung?" Jungkook asks, blushing.

"Let's go on a date tonight" Taehyung says, earning a gasp from the younger.
"But Jimin h--" He was cut off as the older shushed him.
"I already told him, and he's okay with it" Taehyung says. Jungkook nodded, smiling widely as he finished arranging.
"I'm gonna go to class now, Hyungie, bye!" The younger says, waving goodbye. Taehyung chuckles, waving back.

"I'm taking back what I said, your smile is very wide, it's creepy" Jimin says, looking at Taehyung with worried eyes.
"Bu--" The other was cut off as Jimin rolls his eyes.
"Of course not, bitchass, I was just joking, but remember what I told you" Jimin says, chuckling as the other nodded.
"I swear to God I won't hurt him" Taehyung says, putting his hands up like he's surrendering.
"Good, also, you need to get them home at 9 only, okay?" Jimin says, typing on his laptop.

"Yes, Jimin" Taehyung says, rolling his eyes. The door opens, and Jungkook walks in. He was pouting as he walked to Jimin's desk.
"Hyung! You said you'll give me my food! You didn't come, bad hyungie" Jungkook says, crossing his arms as his pout got bigger. Jimin's eyes widened, grabbing his bag and getting the foods.

"Here, sorry"

"Yey!"