| Introductions |

Matt's pov:

My name is Matthew Murdock. I lost my sight when I was 9-years-old. I jumped in front of a man crossing the street when a truck, carrying radioactive waste, came and barely missed. The aftermath though ended in me getting some of the radioactive chemicals in my eyes. Causing me to lose my sight and for my other senses to be hightened.

My father was Jonathon Murdock. But in the boxing ring he was known as 'Battling Jack Murdock'. One day, Roscoe Sweeney asked him to go down in the ring and throw the fight against Carl Creel in an exchange for a large sum of money. He agreed, only to win the fight so he wouldn't let me down. That was the first, and last, time he got cheered by the crowd. Because later, he got murdered by the people who put their money on him losing the fight.

Since that day I've gone under intense training, both in combat and law.

By day I'm known as Matthew "Matt" Murdock, the blind attorney. And by night, I'm Daredevil. The crime fighting vigilante that protects the innocent of Hell's Kitchen.

Yaz's pov:

My name is Yasmin Khan. But everyone calls me Yaz. I am 19-years-old and live in Sheffield with my family. I work as a junior police officer with the Hallamshire Police.
I travel with The Doctor. She is a mysterious alien with two hearts and we travel in the TARDIS, (Time and Relative Dimension in Space), along with Ryan Sinclair, a dyspraxic 19-year-old who always stands for what he believes is right, while being the model pupil to the Doctor and one of my closest friends. As well as Graham O'Brien, who is charming and always knows what to say, and when to say it.

Together we make up team TARDIS and if there's trouble or someone needs help, we'll be there.