| The Alien Doctor and the Blind Lawyer |

Matt's pov:

I reached out and grabbed the handle of the strange police box and pulled it.

Locked.

I guess whoever this belongs to, if it belongs to anyone, doesn't want any wanderers to stumble inside. Which actually makes sense, I am a lawyer after all.

I stood there for a few more moments caught up in my own thoughts.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the sound of footsteps behind me.

Busted.

Yaz's pov:

We were walking down the street when I sudddenly remembered that I left my purse inside the TARDIS.

We all turned around and started walking back to where we landed earlier. When we turned into the alley the Doctor already had her key out, when she noticed someone was there.

"Hello there!" the Doctor said the the person, who immediately turned around to the sound of her voice. As the rest of us turned the corner into the alleyway, we could all see the man standing in front of the doors of the TARDIS. I noticed that he was wearing darkly shaded red sunglasses that highlighted the red tints of his brown hair. He was pretty average height with a medium build.

Probably in his early thirties, I thought. It was then that I noticed the folded up walking stick in his pants pocket of the suit he was wearing. It had a red tip on the end.
Is he blind?

Ryan must've noticed this too because just then he asked "Are you blind, mate?" It was then that Graham and the Doctor noticed it too and the expressions on their faces changed instantly.

The guy then stammed his reply, "U-uh, yeah," he was obviously embarassed that he had gotten caught, "I was just, um, walking by when I heard some wierd noises coming from this alley and decided to investigate when I ran into this, um, box... thing. Is it yours?"

"Oh, yeah sorry about that," the Doctor apologized, "it's mine." She then looked to us as if asking for a good excuse as to why a police box was in the middle an alleyway in New York City.

We all just stood there staring and avoiding eye contact for what felt like a whole two full minutes.

"What's your name?" Graham asked, breaking the awkward silence.

"Oh, it's Matthew, Matt for short," the blind man, now known as Matt replied "I'm a lawyer."

"Well I'm Graham, that over there is my grandson, Ryan," Graham said pointing to Ryan, who gave a little 'hello' and a wave, "and that there is Yaz and there's the Doctor," he finished, me and the Doctor both saying 'hi' or 'hey' when our names were mentioned. The Doctor reached out her hand to Matt who took it and shook.

"I love myself a good lawyer," the Doctor stated happily.

It was then that, to everyone's surprise, especially Matt's, the TARDIS doors creaked open just enough to revealing the large interior that was inside of the small police box.

Matt's pov:

This person that calls herself the Doctor is very strange, I thought while shaking her hand, smiling, She seems to have two heartbeats.

After I shook the person's hand known as "The Doctor", the doors of the box opened with a creak that was just a little bit too loud.

"She likes you," I heard the Doctor mumble under her breath, so quietly, that I guessed no one could hear, even at close proximity.

"She?" I asked, turning around, facing the now open doors of the box.

I then sensed movement in her face, as I guess she was surprised that I heard her as she replied "Yeah. My ship." She started to smile again.

I could hear the other people move closer as I stood there wondering how the doors opened by themselves, when before when I tried to open them it didn't work.

With the doors now open I could clearly hear all of the noises coming from the so called 'ship' making my image of it more clear. I could make out what seemed to be multiple beam like structures surrounding, what I was guessing to be a console or control station, in the center of the room. I could tell there were multiple buttons, a monitor, and a big lever-like handle among other words gadgets that I've never seen before (no pun intended -author).

Unable to resist, I stepped inside this strange new world that was inside of this police box, that rested in an alleyway of Hell's Kitchen, New York City.