| We Meet Once Again |

-Time skip 3 months-

Yaz's pov:

It's been three months since we've been to that other dimension New York. I wonder how Matt's doing... Though I didn't show it, I genuinely missed Matt. There was just something that didn't match up and make sense about him. I became intrigued by him.

After we left and got back to our dimension, we finally did go to Lucerious.

Who knew? It actually existed!

We were all flying around in the TARDIS in what we thought to be just a normal Sunday morning. Well, as normal as flying through time and space in a police box with an alien can get anyway.

We were headed on our way to another glorious planet when we felt the unmistakable roughness from  a few months before.

We were no longer in the space-time vortex, and it was going to be a bumpy ride.

Matt's pov:

I was patroling the streets like I usually do when I heard a loud noise from a building. It wasn't loud enough for to get anyones attention but it sure did get mine. The reason for this is becasue the building the small explosion-like sound came from  was an abandoned warehouse to the North part of Hell's Kitchen. It has been abandoned for about a decade, so logically speeking no one should be there.

I went over to the source of the sound to investigate further.

Once I got there I lept on a nearby rooftop about 50ft (about 15m) from the actual building.

From the building I could hear what sounded like machines whirring and buzzing and making all kinds of noises, and I could smell a faint trace of smoke that I guessed the explosion was coming from. I could also hear footsteps running away from where the explosion came from. The one thing that really interested though was the heartbeats.

I heard about 50 heartbeats but I also heard at least 300 pairs of footsteps all throughout the huge structure.

So, I thought, What do those 250 pairs of footsteps belong to that doesn't have a heartbeat?

Since I didn't sense any harm bein done I decided to investigate more in the morning. So with that, I went back to my apartment.

~

I opened my door to my apartment and went to take off my gear. I got to my closet where I keep the chest I put it in when I started to hear a whirring noise in the living room. I instantly stopped undressing and got into my attack stance, ready for whatever came my way, or so I thought.

Yaz's pov:

The TARDIS started to materialize and landed with a 'Thump'.

"Where did we land now, Doc?" Graham asked.

"Ooh let me guess, some alien planet with anti gravity basketball, right?" Ryan asked hopefully.

"Close, but not quite," The Doctor said, as Ryan went from a hopeful and excited smile to a disappointed frown, Graham patting him sympathetically on the back, "We landed on Earth, New York, and we appear to be in Hell's Kitchen."

It was my turn to be hopeful, "Isn't that the same place that we ran into Matt?"

"Why yes it is isn't it?" The Doctor comfirmed with a big smile on her face.

The Doctor turned torwards us ine more time, smiling, before she walked to the door and opened them.

Matt's pov:

The box in front of me gave off the same energies that I got from the one I found in the alley a few months ago. As I looked upon the figure in front of me, the doors started to open, squeaking as they did.

A woman stepped out and I could hear two heartbeats coming from her, just like the woman I met before. The Doctor.

After her came out three more fimiliar heartbeats, a teenage girl, a teenage boy, and an older man. I remember these people as Yaz, Ryan and his grandfather, Graham.

The Doctor walked up to me and gave a cheery "hello" and asked where they were. "I hope I'm not intruding, this is your apartment, correct? Mr...?"

It was at that moment that I realized that I was still in my Daredevil suit, and still in my fighting stance.

I lowered my guard and quietly answered, "Matt." I wasn't worried about revealing my identity because they would find out sooner or later. I could tell Graham, Yaz and The Doctor were shocked, and Ryan was confused.

"How can you be Matt," Ryan asked,  "Isn't he blind?"

Yaz shot him a look and he instantly regretted asking.

"No it's fine," I said while taking my mask off, revealing my identity to everyone, "you're right, I am blind."

Yaz's pov:

Me, Ryan and Graham kept getting more confused by the second, while the Doctor stood there excited.

"Brilliant," The Doctor said, "your senses must be extrodinary, at least for a human, to be a vigilante jumping around the city at night fighting bad guys! While I'm not a fan of the fihting part, but at least it's for a good reason, and you don't kill anybody-"

"Why would I-"

"Plus! To be a lawyer during the day too! It's brilliant! Just brillant," the Doctor rambled on, obviously very impressed.

Matt stood there dumbfounded by Doctor, that probably wasn't the reaction he was expecting.

Matt's pov:

"So, why are you guys here in my apartment anyway?"