| The Doctor Will See You Now |

Yaz's pov:

I watched as Matt, (who I thought was blind, but now I'm not too sure), walk into the TARDIS. At this point I was extremely confused by the way he was moving: He walked with the confidence of someone who could see; well someone who could see that the inside of a small box is actually really big, I thought to myself; but he moved his head around like he couldn't. It was more like he was using his ears and 'hearing' his surroundings, instead of using his eyes to see them.

Graham and Ryan looked just as, if not more, confused than I was, and the Doctor just smiled.

"So, Matt," the Doctor started, catching Matt's attention, "how can a blind man figure his way around a place, that most people would call strange no doubt, he's never been before?"

Matt's eyebrows instantly shot up and his cheeks flushed with embarassment.

Is he really blind or is he just pretending? I thought curiously, If so, what does he have to hide?

Matt's pov:

The question caught me off guard as I was now on the 'deck' of this strange ship, not noticing how far I have moved. I turned around to face everyone, who were now standing in the doorway, watching me I suppose. I could feel their eyes staring at me.

I don't know if i can trust these people, so I should probably come up with an excuse.

Just as I was about to think of a good explaination, my phone rang. The voice kept repeating "Foggy, foggy, foggy," until I took it out of my pocket and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Matt, where are you?" my partner, and best friend asked, "You usually aren't this late coming to work. Did you do anymore of you nightly activities again?" he said while putting a special emphasis on "nightly activities".

At this point I started to leave the strange place just as easily as I entered it, the people I just met moving out of the way for me as I walked past them.

"Yeah I'm on my way just had a little bit of, uh, run in with some people. I'll be there in 5," I said to my concerned friend as I unfolded my walking stick, continuing on my way to work.

I left them hearing mild chatter and confused whispers behind me, I was already too far away so I couldn't hear exactly what they said. But that's not important now. I have to get to Foggy now before he gets even more worried.

Yaz's pov (outside of the TARDIS):

As Matt walked away, we all were wondering what we just witnessed.

"He definitely has a good sense of direction for a blind man" Ryan scoffed.

"Yeah," I agreed, and Graham nodded. Both of us as were just as equally confused as Ryan, but there was this part of me that was dying of curiosity.

"Is he really blind?" I asked the one question that was on everyones minds. But when I mentioned it, I got shot looks by both Ryan and Graham. "What? Someone had to ask," I said as I put my hands up innocently.

"Well lucky for us," the Doctor started, with her usual big smile of victory on her face, "when our lawyer friend stepped into the TARDIS, She automatically did a full body scan."

"Doc, you're a genius!" Graham remarked, causing the Doctor's victorious grin to only grow.

"Well thank you Graham," she replied thankfully, "now let's have a look shall we?"

She clicked some buttons and a holographic picture came up on the wall. It showed a blue, 3D diagram of a human body, like you would find in medical notebooks and stuff, to pop up in thin air.

It had multiple dark spots all over the torso, which I guessed to be bruises. But the main focus was on the head as the picture zoomed in.

There were two lines pointing to the eyes with a note on one end reading: "Severe nerve damage to the parts of the eye which receive and process visual information. permanent bindness."

After reading this, I was more confused now that my suspicious were incorrect.

So he was really blind, I thought, slightly ashamed that I assumed otherwise, but how could he move around so well?

I asked myself that question for the rest of the day as we walked down the New York streets of Hell's Kitchen. I eventually forgot all about it though.

After all, it is kind of hard to ponder on one thing for so long when you're walking past so many architecturally intriguing buildings, and when you are eating lunch at an amazing restaurant for lunch and dinner before.

But eventually as our eventful day came too an end, we went back to the TARDIS for the night. As once again, it was time to leave.