02 | Uninvited

CHAPTER 2(First Person Point of View)"More than One Apocalypse"

CHAPTER 2
(First Person Point of View)
"More than One Apocalypse"

YEAR 2120 - Oct. 19 - 3:28PM
"What the heck was that?!" Sofhia screamed in fright, "Tell me this is just a nightmare! Wake up, Sofhia! WAKE UP!!!" She kept pinching and slapping herself.

"SHUT UP SOFHIA! This is REAL and we have to focus if we want to survive!" Dylan yelled as he pressed on the engine to speed up the car.

"It's a Zombie Apocalypse!" I was shocked, "According to the news, it's spreading fast as we speak."

It made them even more on pressure. Clay started to panic and planned to message her family about the catastrophe. There was no reply which made me worry even more.

The ride wasn't smooth as many people kept running and cars left in the middle of the way were blocking the road.

It was all nothing but scared faces until suddenly there were a hoard of zombies at the back.

"DARN IT!!" Dylan roared in anger of how slow their vehicle is. Suddenly, our car went into a halt.

"Umm, D-Dylan? W-What happened? Don't tell me we ran out of Gas." I looked at him with unease.

"We didn't ran out of Gas.. but we got a flat wheel. We have to run." He answered and began searching for survival kits at the car.

Dylan started distributing sharp objects or anything that could defend us against these zombies.

Then, we felt the vehicle slant. We looked at the side mirrors and saw something our eyes couldn't believe.

Its face was broken and bleeding as if it was bitten and ripped out. Its teeth were worn out and its body like a missing puzzle.

Then..

The backseat window shattered into pieces. A zombie had gotten in.

Sofhia tried her best to shove the zombie off until it bit her. She screamed in agony and her face was slowly turning gray as if she was rotting. Peach was barking while both of us were staring in disbelief.

My bestfriend fell to the car floor and started to look like she had a seizure. Her eyes turning pure white while the zombie continued to eat off her rotting skin.

Both eyes widened at the view. I was frozen. Dylan's instincts got to him and he immediately told me to get out of the car and run.

I cried out, "SOFHIA! No, No! You're going to be alright, PLEASE!" My brother pushed me out of the car. I could not bear seeing her best friend like that.