03 | Information

CHAPTER 3(First Person Point of View)"More than One Apocalypse"

CHAPTER 3
(First Person Point of View)
"More than One Apocalypse"

YEAR 2120 - Oct. 19 - 4:00PM
"So what exactly are we going to watch?" Art asked us lazily.

Dylan took the remote from Art's hand and started changing the channel. We found the IG5 News Center Patrol.

There was miraculously one newscaster who showed himself to the camera. He said, "Please stay calm from the virus outbreak. Stay indoors as much as possible and do not leave your houses at any cost."

"Health Organizations declares the virus, Moirtu-120 shortly M20, a pandemic. According to a scientist from Nair Laboratory where the virus began, M20 can spread into two ways." The man reported, "One was being bitten by an infected person which will spread easily into the body and could not be cured. Another is having any close contact with one. The spread would be slow and would continue for 48 hours. Luckily, our doctors found a cure to those who got any contacts but they would not be able to distribute it throughout the entire country for their safety, said the head of the lab."

It also goes to say that if you still got any contact to a person that had a history of close contact then you might as well try to find a way to their laboratory.

Dylan yelled in wrath, rambling why would they not distribute it considering they're probably the reason for all of this.

I still can't help that Sofhia is gone. That's not even considering the part about our parents and other siblings.

Dylan noticed me and told me, "I know how it feels when you lost someone you loved the most.. Trust me, I've been there. Things will get better.. I promise."

I hugged him tightly as he patted me at the head. He lost his friend before because of Cancer. It made him depressed but he was strong or so I thought, "But unlike you, I'm not strong enough."

"No, don't say that.."

"Umm?! I don't want to break your little lovey dovey crap but I just heard that its a pandemic and, considering you were just outside, you didn't happen to have any close contact with the undead, have you?!" Art looked at us with a bit of fright.

"I thought it only existed in Video Games, you say." I winked at him.

But what he said made us fell silent. After thinking about what just happened, we couldn't help but tell him the truth.

Art's face became calm and then stood up, "I guess it's time we pack our bags and go to that lab to save our lives. Unless you don't want to."