Chapter 1

We cannot see into the inscrutable future nor can we predict what tomorrow will be. And yet people are just stupid enough to think that tomorrow is just another day, a normal fcking day.

-RAA

SANCTUM ACADEMY~

("Breaking news, President ****** have declared a martial law in his country. Senators and other government officials are disapproving upon the declaration even though from the fact that their country is in a state of calamity from the typhoon that caused thousands of deaths and billions of destruction plus the ongoing epidemic in their country, this is Mr. ***** reporting!")

I looked outside the open window of my brother's car and stared at each department's building as we pass by.

"Another hell day to spend." I exclaimed.

"Wit-weew!"

"Hey there sexys! Wanna grab some lunch later?"

I rolled my eyes upon hearing and seeing those girls giggling from this flirty jerk as we pass by to them not knowing that this guy is already an old fart.

"Stop flirting!" I said angrily to the jerk in the passenger seat.

"What? What did I do to you? You jealous, Ange?"

"Oh shut up will you? Your flirty old flat ass is so annoying like everyday and every ladies you see you'll definitely flirt without a shame!"

Kalem Sparks a half whore and a half flirty, my one and only cousin. His already 26 years old and still studying here in SAC. His been repeating the same year which is the last year for four years. Yeah, his a graduating college student for four years but still can't graduate because of his lazy ass. But to be honest he isn't dumb or whatever, he is just so stupid.

"Nah, you're just jealous because no one flirts you because your ugly as fuck! Hahahaha!" Kalem said and laugh like a villain or should I say a demonic laugh, tsk.

"I'm not ugly! TRISTHAN, my brother is just over protective enough to scare the hell out to every guy who tried to flirt with me!"

"Ba't ako nasali? I'm just quietly driving here."

"Oh come on! It's the truth, kuya!" I said.

Tristhan Jade Alarcon, my brother. Nothing exciting to him to tell about and his a total boring person to be with. His half-filipino and half-american that's why he had this looks that can make every girls fall in love. Filipino blood has a huge impact when it's mixed with other foreign blood kaya ganun nalang din ang kagandahan ng lahi namin. Kalem is half-swedish and half-american that's why he don't know how to speak Tagalog but he can understand naman.

But despite of his boringness Kuya Tristhan is a cool guy mukha lang siyang walang paki pero he is a lovely person. I hadn't even seen his bad side. Pag may ayaw siya for example if someone tries to flirt me he'll just grab your shoulder and will stare at you till you'll feel that your soul is burning inside. His just staring, what is it to be fear of, it's not like he'll choke you. He wouldn't do that infront of me pero ako kaya kung ipakita yun sa kanya harap-harapan.

"Oo na, tsaka isa pa you're too young to have a lover." He said still focus on the road.

"I'm freaking 20 years old at lampas na sa legal age, tsk palibhasa wala pang girlfriend because your scared na maunahan kita!"