Chapter 8

"We are the younger generation and the hope of the world."

-Alli

Alli's POV

"Ms. President, update from the congress they are now on air but the soldiers who protected them, only one survived." My secretary said.

"Who is this survivor, we need to talk to him and to know who were those heroes who sacrificed their lives."

"His name is Captain Lester Astro Dankworth."

"Lester??"

I know him.

"You know him, President?"

"Yes, she's my friend's ex boyfriend."

I heard a gasped from my secretary, then she suddenly walk away leaving me clueless because of the fact that I can't see what is happening only my nanny is my eyes. I heard click of a button and a Tv inside my office began to speak.

"Please listen to this, Ms. President. This is a message of the Presidents for you."

I composed myself in seat and attentively listen to them.

"To the youngest president of United States of America, we have heard about your condition and how you strongly proved your country that no matter who you are or what you are, blind or can see, anyone can be a good and brilliant president. We heard from the President of the Philippines that an organization called Divine Congress are on their way there to prepare for a mission, we got sad upon hearing and realizing that you were hesitating to get some help from us. Please, even if you're just the same age of my son, you can freely asks some help from us. We are one right now and by the help of your brilliant ideas and suggestions we are here by your side will help you and be your eyes. We Presidents around the world will help end this apocalypse. We have sent a back up jet planes in order to protect the airplane where the congress are. Just stay there Ms. President and just give us your ideas, orders and we will be the one to move. We don't wanna lose you and the younger generations who are fighting for our world."

Tears started to fall and I felt the real and warm welcome from every President around the country that I am now an official President of the United States of America. This makes me motivated to become a Young President even just for a while. I will never fail them special him.

After the meeting and introducing the members of congress, we heard a bad news from the secretary that both the President and Vice President didn't make it. They were both attacked by those zombies or what we officially called the ghoul. A rotting undead humans who still have a death cravings. I have never ever thought that this would happen in our world. 20 years ago there had been a prediction of apocalypse, I wasn't even been starting to develop in my mother's womb yet the prediction didn't happen. But today is 2040, this virus spreading throughout the whole world is one of the biggest pandemic happened, it had been more worse than the Black Death. This pandemic is a serious one, this virus is supposedly a cure for brain cancer but since it was still in process the medicine is very dangerous. No wonder why the brain is the only fully functioning organ of infected person.

After the long message of every President who joined, someone suddenly knock on the door. I heard its heavy breath which I suspect that he had ran towards here.

"Ms. President, the helicopters and other aircrafts are still unavailable. what should we do?" It was Lieutenant Nicholas voice.

"Move on to our next plan." I said.