Chapter 9

Pierce Anderson's POV

I didn't know that being a co-pilot and flying a plane for hours would be this exhausting but Mr. Sparks doesn't seem getting tired. His just flying the plane comfortably and sometimes singing some random songs or whistling.

"How old are you, sir Anderson?" Mr. Sparks asked out of the blue. I turned to face him quick then went back to the sky.

"I'm 33 years old, how about you, Mr. Sparks?"

"Cut that Mr. Sparks thing, dude. We're just 7 years a part, call me Kalem." He said.

So his 26 years old but how the hell is he still a college student based on his uniform. Did he stop from-

"So, do you like, my baby Ange?"

I accidentally swallowed my own freaking saliva because of his question. I turned to see him and saw how serious his face was.

Is he Rhegan's boyfriend?

"You seemed surprise by my question, Pierce. So you do like my baby?" He asked in his serious tone. I felt a shivering in my bones because of how scary he is right now far from my first impression to him. There was like a dark aura coming out from his body that gives me chills.

"A-ah no, no. I'm not. I-i don't like her. Besides she-she's my student." I said with my trembling voice. I didn't know that he would be more scary than the zombies. Dammit. His more like a mature and authorize person.

"Ahh sure, she is your student after all. I guess you were just a concerned TEACHER to her."

I only nodded in response and didn't speak anymore. This man is awfully scary than my grandpa.

"Hey, Mr. Anderson. Do you want some rest?"

Tristhan said and tapped my shoulder, since I've been flying this for hours I do need some rest. I took off the headset and give it to him. I stood up from my seat and stretched myself a bit, Tristhan then take a seat and handle the wheels like a professional co-pilot.

"Hey! How bout me!?" Kalem exclaimed and look to the both of us.

"Stay your ass their, no one knows how to fly this thing except you!"

It was real quick on how Kalem change his personality from scary to a funny person. I should get out here quick.

When I walked out in the control room, my eyes automatically look for her. And there she was sleeping peacefully in her seat alone. She looks pure and innocent right now but despite of her innocence she has this scary personality more like a psychopath. I can still remember her sweet scent and the warm breath as she whispered on me. I don't know she was just so cool back there but damn scary. I didn't expect her to be like that back there I mean I thought she was quite person like that or a kind of kid that doesn't care at all.

Arrgh! I shouldn't think like this she's my student and she even have a boyfriend for Pete sake!

"Hi, Mr. Anderson! Would you like to seat beside me, I'm kinda lonely." Kera said as she appeared in front of me. She grabs my arm and pointed out our seat. I didn't notice her coming, I then gazed at the other who were also sleeping or either talking to their seatmate.

"Ahm yeah sure."

"Great!" Kera said and lead me the way to our seat.

I don't know if I'm just imagining but I think I heard a cuss as I passed to where she was sleeping.