Chapter 4

Third Person POV

He woke up a bit groggy from lack of sleep, he then walked out to his room and went to the fridge. Checking out for some food in the fridge, he only found a can of beer and the last piece of the leftover pizza. Perfect.

He heated the pizza in the microwave and took a sip of the cold beer. He grabbed the remote control in the table and turned on the television.

"Babala! Wag na wag kayong lalabas sa inyong mga bahay. Inuulit ko, wag kayong lumabas ng bahay. Marami na ang mga infected sa labas at patuloy na kumakalat sa boung Metro Manila. Maging maingat at umiwas sa mga taong nakagat na ng mga infected. Stay home, stay safe, stay away from zombies! God bless!"

"Zombies!? Ano namang kahibangan'to o baka palabas lang? Pero impossible dahil news flash report eh." He said and took a bite of the pizza. He sat in the couch comfortably as he listen to the news carefully.

"Pinapaalala ang lahat na mag-imbak ng pagkain, maghanda ng first aid kit at iba pang kakailanganing gamit. Kung kayo man ay malayo sa lugar kung saan nagkakalat ang mga zombie ay kung maaari umalis na kayo diyan at agad na dumiretso sa PHA Camp."

"I guess I need to go to the grocery, now." He said to himself and stood up. He finished the beer and went back to his room.

Wearing a pajama and a hoodie, he went out to his apartment holding his car keys and wallet. As he went inside to the elevator, a family was running fast towards him but he just stared at them and push the first floor button.

"Wait! Please!"

The father of the family yelled but was to late because the elevator have closed and starts to move down.

When the elevator open, his eyes widened of how messy the parking lot is. Some cars were upside down or were flip over, some cars bumped other cars and some are not properly parked. The hell happened in here? He asked.

He walked his way where he usually park his Lamborghini but as expected his car was also crushed with other cars and can't get it out because it was blocked.

"Guess, I'll just have to walked then."

He was calmly walking on his way to the nearest grocery store but the people around him were panicking, some are running holding their children or friends and some are walking fast holding a cart full of food supply.

When he arrived at the store he took a cart and went inside. The store inside was chaos, people are panic buying. Calmly, he walked to the snack section and took some chips.

After an hour, he went to the cashier to pay. "Do you accept a credit card?"

The cashier didn't respond and just stared at him with her frightened expression. He wave his hand to the cashier which brings back the cashier into reality. He then ask again.

"Do you accept credit card,Miss?"

"Y-yes, N-no."

"What?" He asked confusedly to the cashier. He felt a vibration in his pocket, it was his phone he then took it out and answered the call. "Wait a second."

"Hello?"

(Dreigh, where the hell are you?" Mr. Kaufman is waiting for your ass!)

"Ano? Why?"