°ONE°

Dear diary,
Today has been nothing but nice to me, I don't regret taking this new job and even our head boss likes me.

"Miss Dabira, welcome to our company and we are glad to have you here. Your former employers were full of good words for you and we hope you can amaze too"

I smiled at the woman while my eyes darted around admiring the nice office I was given. The place is spacious and it had a full window just like I love it.

My former office in Abeokuta too was like this and I remember one evening when me and Korede actually had sex while the day was still bright right inside my office. The excitement that someone could be watching was thrilling and it turned us on faster.

That was then when I was still the apple of his eyes, but its Jemimah now. Funny how I actually trusted her and all she could do was to snatch my Korede.

I know I promise mama that I wont think about korede again and he has now become a thing of the past.
I'm over that phase now and the main reason why I moved here is to move on in life. Kunle doesn't deserve me giving myself sleepless night and me and Jemimah would never be friends again.

I arranged the new office to my taste and I made a mental note of what I am going to be needing to make it look my office back in Abeokuta.

I was going to bring over some of the things I packed from ABK and bring it here. I'm going to be staying here for long and I don't think I'm going home in a very long time.

By Lunch, I ordered pizza and ice cream from Dominos pizza and I waited for just 25 minutes before my order was delivered. I didn't do much work today, just introductions and all of that.

With the amount of people I was introduced to today, I doubt if I will remember all their names. I just hope they introduce themselves when we want to talk because girl can't remember nothing.

One thing that I noticed us that this office has cute boys or men shaa whatever. I've been watching this guy from my window when he went downstairs to check on someone but when he was waving at the gateman, I saw his wedding ring.

Not that I'm going to enter a relationship with him oh or anyone else sef, Korede has taught me enough lesson and I don't trust that gender that betrayed Jesus.

On my way back to my new apartment, when I was driving in, I actually saw another fine boy. Its like today's is operation meet your spec because this one is actually so cute.

The flat opposite mine belongs to him and I heard the gateman praising him. When he stood at the door to open his own door, I could smell his perfume from the main entrance. The thing has the sweet manly smell like chocolate and money if that makes any sense.

Don't get me wrong, I'm just drooling oh. I do not plan to go into any relationship with any man for now. I'm even considering being single for life but you know mama now, she will come and be crying at my window daily. Annoying old woman.

So I cooked spaghetti tonight and I paired it with a bottle of five alive that they gave me as parting gift at The Radicals. Enjoyment no pass this one.

Bye bye diary, I have to wake up tomorrow so I don't go to work late and Lagos is notable for having mad traffic and it won't make sense to give birth inside the traffic without getting married.

Yours sincerely,
Your heartbroken owner.

Dabira closed her journal and she put it at the top of her bookshelf and she dusted her bed in preparation to sleep when someone knocked her door.