Trust in Others...

You got this...

Everything is gonna be fine...

You trust them and they trust you

Right...?

Keith's mind was wandering around on whether he should the others about him

...him being galra

It was too much for Keith to handle day by day,

not even Shiro knew about this when they came back from the BOM base.

But Keith felt like he had to tell, he couldn't hide the truth in his chest any longer

Unfortunately, that was a BIG mistake...

The paladins's bright, kind faces, turn into shocking, disgust, and terror. 

A little damage they did to him before they kicked him out into vast, open space.

Keith regrets it all, the memories of them soon began to shrink into pieces of his heart, as if he was over it. And that's what happened to him.

Soon, after traveling in the escape pod, Keith found the Blade of Marmora. He thought that they would at least accept him, and luckily, they did.

Keith met 2 soldiers, still in training, Kaydence, and Klaster. They both also had depressing backstories due to family loss.

They all understood each other and protect one another as siblings and the leader, Kolivan could see that with a smile on his face.

Until one mission... something changed about the kids' bond.

Sorry I didn't describe what the paladins did to them. I kinda don't want to feel depressed just by typing it...

I hope u guys will enjoy my story, (even tho it sounds like trash) but either way, hope you ENJOY and thanks for reading!~