Some Peace

Sorry for the really bad titles.

Everyone was at the table, making small chats while Hunk passed his famous recipe. 

Klaster took a bite of it and gave a 'delicious' smile. Kaydence noticed it and snorted. "No wonder you have more weight!" Everyone snickering turned into a laugh. Klaster's face turned as red as the red lion and started chasing Kaydence in the dining hall, with his blade in the air, cursing her at the same time. 

Keith couldn't help but giggle. No one has ever seen or heard him made a sound of enjoyment, not even the other blade members. Shiro smiled, seeing his 'brother' lightening his mood. 

The other 2 hybrids came back breathing from all the running, and everyone finished their food. 

It was time for sleep. Kaydence was going to sleep with Pidge and Allura, while the rest of the boys hanged out in the training room with their sleeping bags. Coran and the mice were there to set everything up and do their own things. 

Before everyone went to bed, all of them met in the lounge to get to know more about each other.

Maybe it's better we keep our guard down for a while,

Kaydence thought as she saw everyone chatting and relaxing.

Soon Keith noticed a red light under him, the same with Klaster and Kaydence. It was the stone, flickering its glow under their heads. They immediately covered it, trying to hide from the paladin's curious faces. 

"Are you guys ok?" Shiro asked, concerned. Keith quickly nodded, "Um, can we be excused?" he gestured the blades to follow him, leaving the paladins confused.

I never knew I was this good in rhyming. 

The next chapter will be longer though!

Hope you enjoy reading