Sleepy...?

I'm sorry I couldn't update for weeks! I'm afraid I'm not gonna be able to update for a while in the future, but I'll do my best.

Also, thank you so much for more than 200 READS!! I appreciate it a lot. And thank you for 9 votes as well.  

It was a brand new Earth day, except in space. 

Everyone showed up at the main control room, waiting for any distress signals or assignments to be given. 

As the 3 hybrids entered, Hunk popped his head up from his seat, "Hey guys! I was just thinking, if you wanted breakfast! The others agreed, so what about you?" 

Keith looked at the others and nodded, "Alright, but we'll be staying over, if that's okay." 

Hunk nodded and left the room. 

Kaydence looked around the room until Pidge caught her eye, "What are you doing?" she asked startling Pidge. "Uhh, nothing. Nothing!" and immediately focused back on the screen. Kaydence just shrugged it off, and looked at the giant window filled with galaxies and stars. 

"Alright, Hunk should be almost done with the food, so let's all go to the dining room. There are no signs of danger happening so far, so let's make it quick!" Allura said looking at the map on her screen. 

Everyone nodded and headed to the dining room, waiting for Hunk to bring out the meals. 

"I'll go help Hunk with the food, he's probably having some trouble with carrying those altean bowls. They're really heavy!" Coran yelled leaving the group. 

________Few Dobushes/Minutes later________

Hunk and Coran came back with the breakfast in their trays. Keith smiled as he saw the delicious meal coming towards him. It's been months since he ate his best friend's recipes. At the blade of marmora, they would serve a tray filled with yellow space goo. Everyone would just say thanks and then throw it away when they get to their dorms. 

Everyone slowly took a bite. It was delicious! But something was off in the three blade's meals...

"W-why do I feel d-dizzy all...of a s-sudden..." Klaster trailed off collapsing, hitting the table hard. "Oh my god! Klaster!!" Kaydence started shaking the hell out of him, but he just snored. 

"What was in that food?!" Keith brought his blade out in a fighting stance. Kaydence kept shaking Klaster up, but his snoring made her understood he was in a deep slumber. 

Soon the other 2 collapse to the ground from the food poisoning. 

Pidge then slowly went up to each blade, taking out the broken pieces of the stone out of their necks. The pieces immediately started glowing dark red, like a warning signal. She kept them all in an altean container Coran was holding. 

"There, now let's take them to a quarantine," 

"Are you sure?" Lance asked, "I'm sure. If they find out what we're doing, then we'll have to protect ourselves. Besides, they know we're hiding something from them." Allura replied. 

____After taking them to the quarantine____

"There, I believe that they'll wake up in half a varga or so," Pidge said keeping the door tight locked. 

"So, how much sleeping powder did you keep in there?" Lance asked, curiously.