Greetings

The ship left the base with the concerned paladins and annoyed blades. 

"Ok, so what now?"Hunk asked, looking around everyone, that were still silent. "Well, right now we have no distress signals in our sight. Perhaps we can just...get along." Allura said, turning her head towards the others.

Klaster gave a heavy sigh. He sign-language the other 2 blades in a special way, that the paladins couldn't describe. When they stopped, they turned to them and said, "Ok then." 

Kaydence went up first, but not in a nice way, "My name is Kaydence and I'm half galra and dragon," Klaster went next. "I'm Klaster, half galra and half leafu." 

The other paladins nodded, and now it was their turn. Allura came up and introduced the others. "I'm Allura, and the others are Shiro, Hunk, Lance, Pidge, and Coran." (I CAN'T LEAVE POOR CORAN!) she said as she pointed to each paladin along with their names.

Silence

Silence

More silence

"Umm...so who wants lunch?" Hunk said walking out of the room. Keith gave a smile, "I'll take some I guess." Even though they've been keeping their distances since the incident, he knew that he couldn't stay mad with them forever. He'll just have to take it slow again until their trust is completely open to him.

Everyone else nodded, and all went to the kitchen.

I'm really sorry for the very short chapters. That's how I am sadly...

Enjoy life 

AND STAY AWAY FROM CORONA