Equality

THANK YOU FOR MORE THAN 500 READS!!! I DIDN'T KNOW MY FIRST BOOK WOULD BE THIS GOOD!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! STAY SAFE FROM CORONAVIRUS! ENJOY!

-McStarX

The light in Keith's eyes, directly woke him up. Keith found himself in a quarantine, with Klaster and Kaydence banging the door, hard. 

"Wha-what happened?! Where are we??" Keith asked as he got up. "Those fricking paladins locked us up here, and took our jewels!!" Keith immediately began searching his stone, but realized it was no longer in his hands. 

Soon a figure appeared from the distance, slowly getting bigger to reveal it's shape. 

"We're sorry for keep-" 

"Sorry? Sorry?! What the hell did we ever do to you?!!" Klaster cut off. Shiro took a step back, "Look, we just wanted to know what you were hiding from us. We didn't want you to go mad if we asked, so we food poisoned you instead..." Shiro trailed off. 

Keith hardly banged the shield, "You think we look like monsters to you if you ask?!? We would've actually be acting like ones in this trap!!!" He had tears in his eyes. Kaydence went up to him and hugged him tightly. 

"You didn't wanna show trust when you met the Blade of Marmora, you didn't wanna be family to your 'brother' and now you're scared from asking nicely of other people's personal items??" Klaster said, seriously. 

Shiro looked completely ashamed, and headed out of the room, without a word. 

The other paladins saw the space dad's depressing face, as he walked in the control room. "We heard everything from the security cameras," Pidge said quietly. 

Allura looked down, no word from mouth, just thoughts. 

The room stayed silent, until the alarm ended it. 

"Are we being under attack??" Hunk asked, worriedly. "It looks like a Galra battle cruiser is attacking us!" Coran yelled. 

"Paladins, we must get to our lions!" Allura yelled. All except Coran left the room, and headed to into space, in their lions. 

"We're losing! If this keeps up, we'll never get out of here safe!" Pidge yelled in her comm. Allura, Shiro, and Pidge were in the cruiser, locating for any prisoners and data. While, Hunk and Lance took care of the fighters. 

"There's too many to get you guys out of there!" Lance yelled, trying to dodge with the red lion. 

From the castle, Coran saw how much they needed help. More galra ships were on their way, and castle is in pretty bad shape as well. 

Soon, he notice a red light glowing from the other side of the room. The  broken stone! 

"This is interesting. I think I need to see what exactly this is." 

---10 MINUTES LATER---

"WE'RE NOT GONNA MAKE IT!!!" Hunk yelled from his lion. Black, green and blue were still stuck in the cruiser and blue and yellow needed backup. 

"GUYS I HAVE AN IDEA!!!" Coran yelled from their comms. "Tell us immediately, or we'll soon perish!" Allura yelled. 

"I know you all might not agree to this, but I've notice that these magical red stones, the blades were carrying, are really magical. It would help the user transform for dangerous needs. The light I notice when we were in battle, was a sign that it could be used to transform!" 

"That's great! Sent them to us so we can use them!" Lance said excitedly. 

"Not you, the blade members. Since the stone have gave them 'permission' to keep it, it appears they're the ones allowed to use them." 

"But that means..." Hunk trailed off. "We're gonna have to set them free," Shiro said sadly. Allura sighed, "Give it to them, and HURRY!!!" 

Coran nodded and dashed to the halls of the castle. 

"WE HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE! WE'RE SUPPOSE TO HELP THE PALADINS!! NOT BE TRAPPED IN THEIR CASTLE!!!!" Kaydence yelled banging and attempting to break the shield with her blade, but unfortunately failed. 

As soon, as they were about to give up, a figure came up to them and was revealed. "I know that you're still mad, but we dearly need your help! Your magical stones are able to give you the ability to transform!" Coran said, as he opened the quarantine. 

"We must hurry now, you must save the paladins!!" All four ran to the control room. 

"I don't know much about them, so it's up to you to figure it out!" Coran said, and opened the container. As he did, the stones immediately ran to each blade, and soon the energy around them lit up. 

"I think we're transforming!" Klaster yelled as all three hybrids were in the air. Coran kept the video on, and soon all paladins saw it. 

Just pretend this is how the three blades transformed. 😉 ヾ(•ω•')o

Coran and paladins gasped at their transformation and their new form. 

Keith had dark maroon hair in a long braid along with huge, black angel wings. 

Klaster had dark maroon hair and some monstrous tentacles coming from his back. 

Kaydence had dark maroon hair and a humongous, sharp scythe in hand.