Decisions

After heading into a room, Keith pulled out his piece of the stone. "You guys did notice the red light, didn't ya?" The other 2 nodded. 

"Well, could that mean? Is it like a warning or does it glow when we do something wrong?" Kaydence had so many questions from this piece of magic.

 "Maybe, just maybe, it glows due to our emotions," Klaster said. The other 2 looked at him with confusion. "Remember how we felt when we first saw the paladins at the base and how we were angry at them when they were trying to get closer to Keith? When we left, I went to change and I saw the stone glow bright red, probably because I was still mad about it." 

"So you're saying that the stronger about what we feel, the brighter the glow this broken stone is?" Klaster nodded. 

"I guess we don't really need to worry about it then. It sure isn't much of help at all either way," Kaydence kept the stone back where she hid it. "But let's still keep it, who knows this might have something that could defeat the empire!" Klaster retorted. 

"Alright! Let's just keep it for now, but try to hide it best as possible. We can't let anyone know about this." Keith gave a serious look, and they all left. 

___________TIME_SKIP___________

WITH THE PALADINS

After the 3 blades have left, the paladins left the lounge and headed to the control room to see what the 3 half-breeds were up to. After a few dobushes, Pidge awoke the screen and brought out the security cameras. When they found the one with the blades inside, they kept the audio high, so they can hear what they're saying. 

AFTER LISTENING AND SEEING EVERYTHING

"So, they were hiding something from all of us? Well, what should we do now then?" Allura's face was filled with concern on mostly the stone. "Maybe we should confront them about it," Hunk said with his head up. "We can do that and get rid of the stone!" Lance said with a smile. "But didn't you hear that they decided to keep it? If we do that, we might lose their trust or something..." Pidge trailed off. Everyone sighed from her answer, but they needed to do it.

Correction: they wanted to do it. 

Who knows that stone might do something horrible to them or the coalition...

Allura thought.

I did my best to make this chapter long, but I'll keep trying! 

sorry for not updating for a while.

Also, read my 2nd book: 'Truth or Dare? Klance'

STAY SAFE CHILDREN!!!