Should We Keep It???

"Umm...what the HECK just happened?!" 

The teens got up, holding the broken pieces each one had of the stone. "Well, now what?" Kaydence didn't know what else to say. She was too mesmerized by the stone's beauty. 

"We should probably tell Kolivon or some blade," Klaster said deep in thought.  "What?! No! If they do then they'll either tell us to get rid of or just think that we're idiots." Kaydence retorted. 

She'd seen Kolivan's bad side when things like these happened, and if you go too far about it, you'll be the first one to regret it.

"Well maybe we should just leave it here and never worry about it again," Keith said loudly. "We can just continue our lives and focus on defeating the Galra Empire." 

"Or we can use it to HELP us in defeating the Galra Empire!" Klaster yelled back. The boys were about to debate and believe me it was too much.

Well, too much for Kaydence's temper.

"ENOUGH!!!!!" 

The 2 boys fell from the voice hitting them like bricks. Kaydence got up and cleared her throat for their attention. "How about this, we can keep them, figure out what's the use of them, and NOT tell Kolivan about it...unless we have no choice." she ended her statement, putting her finger up. 

...

The boys looked at each other and nodded.

"Fine, it's a deal."

Keith got up, looking at the skies with a serious mood covering his face. "Let's go! We were supposed to be back half a varga ago."

Well, there's the answer!

PLEASE STAY SAFE FROM CORONA!

And have a nice life!

HOPE YOU ENJOY READING