You Must Go!

It's been a few months since the meeting of Voltron and the Blade of Marmora occurred. And things began changing pretty fast. One-third of the Galra Empire was finally free from Zarkon's reign.

However, the paladins had more personal problems. Health and sleep began to lack in the routine and there was never enough time to relax for even a second. Allura, Coran, and Shiro tried to encourage them to keep working hard, but it was too much for the team to handle. 

Soon, they turned to the Blade of Marmora for more help. Kolivon had a solution that not everyone would agree to, but will have no choice.

The next day, Kolivon announced all top, trained blade members and the leaders to come to the opening of the base. The paladins were already there, waiting for everyone to come. 

Klaster, Kaydence, and Keith were also part of it, so when they came up and saw their faces, they knew things are going to be serious. 

Antok gestured them to come forward, and they did. The paladins tired, serious faces turned into surprised and sorrowful ones. Keith just stood there with his serious mood. 

"So, I decided that you can take one of our top, well-trained blades to help you with some of your missions. My highest ones are these three though." Kolivon said, pointing to the 3 hybrids. 

The paladins looked at each other and sighed, "Alright, we'll take the three of them, "Allura said with her head down. 

Kaydence gave a sharp sigh and gave Kolivon a glare. "And how long are we gonna be with them?" 

"Until time tells us so," Kolivon replied. He turned to face the 3 of them, "Go pack your bags, and be here in 15 doboshes. In the meantime, I must discuss with paladins and the others." they nodded and headed back to the dorms. 

"Well great, just great! We're gonna be stuck with them, and who knows how awkward it's gonna be when we're in the same ship." Klaster yelled while hanging his bag upon his shoulder. 

"We don't have a choice either way! Let's just focus on the missions with them, and not talk about anything else. Acting like a blade," Keith said before he gave a sigh. "Ready?" The other 2 nodded and headed to the opening of the base where the ship was waiting for them to come aboard. 

IDK what else they should do so, here's my answer!