Un-Welcoming Arms

After heading back, and avoiding stares from Kolivon, the 3 headed to their dorms (i honestly don't know where they sleep, so let's just call it dorms) to get some rest. 

"Thank god we didn't get caught," Kaydence said over their communicator. The boys got to share a dorm while the female hybrid shared with someone else. 

"Well, we should probably get some sleep. Kolivon and Antok said some group is coming for the plans. I still don't know who though." Keith said laying his head toward his pillow. "Well, you better not be training in the morning, otherwise I'll drag you all the way in front of them!" Klaster replied with a smile on his face.

Keith mumbled something under his breath that he couldn't hear (his ears were a little damaged in the mission).

____~( ̄▽ ̄)~*____

THE NEXT DAY

The 3 woke up and headed to the opening of the base. 

Kolivon and some other blades were already there, along with the guests...

When they came in front to see who it was,

Keith felt like he had seen a ghost. 

"Keith!" Shiro said with happiness. However, Keith didn't feel the same. In fact, he felt the opposite. Lance and Pidge took a step forward to come closer to him, but Kaydence and Klaster didn't allow it.

"Give us one reason you should be near him!" Klaster said, holding his blade in position. Before they even met Keith, he heard many stories about Voltron's adventures and what was their main goal. But after seeing the red paladin kicked out, just because he was a species of their enemies race, his hope for them soon faded away. 

Kaydence felt the same, she saw many families lose their loved ones, and yet this 'family' kicked one out for no reason. 

Keith kept his head low to avoid the paladin's faces. Just by looking at them brought in the entire scene in his head, replaying over and over again. 

Kolivon cleared his throat and gestured the teens to stop. "So, what are we going to do on the empire?" he said, with a serious tone. Kolivon, as well felt sorry for Keith, but he had a job to do and there was no other choice he had. 

WELL, IDK HOW TO CONTINUE, BUT I WILL TRY!

Also, I hope you guys are keepin' yourselves safe from Corona

SEE YA SOON!