Spencer

Once again, Ophelia and I almost had sex.

I wanted to take a shower first and she fell asleep while waiting for me. I'll admit that I took a little extra time in the shower because I was nervous. I spent fifteen minutes standing under the water, staring at the wall. She woke up when I gave her a goodnight kiss, and of course, just as things started heating up... I got a call from Hotch.

We're going on a date this morning. Our first date.

I wanted to take a shower, just to be clean incase we got up to anything when we get back. Just thinking about it got me excited, so... naturally, I'm using this shower to my advantage.

I lean up against the shower wall, my left arm against the cool tile, keeping me steady as I use my free hand on myself.

Lia has me feeling like an overly-horny teenager. During this short time in California, I've masturbated more than I typically do in a month's time.

I think back to last night; how she was on top of me, grinding her hips. That, coupled with every sound I have heard her make from the other side of my bedroom wall— fuck.

I can visualize her on top of me, beneath me, on her knees in front of me...

I can almost hear her saying my name, moaning my name.

'Oh, Spence...'

A quiet groan escapes my lips.

'Just like that, Spencer.'

'Hey, Spencer, do you mind if I join you?'

Wait... what? I open my eyes and stand up straight. "Lia?"

"Yeah," I hear her chuckle. "I was just wondering if I could jump in the shower with you?"

"Uh... okay," I tell her before hearing the shower curtain open and close behind me.

She's quiet for a few seconds and I'm frozen in place. My shampoo is behind me, but if I turn around she'll see that I have an erection and figure out what I was doing.

"You have a really cute butt," Lia says with a quiet giggle before I feel her hands cup my ass and give it a squeeze.

"Lia!" I whine out of embarrassment, feeling the cheeks on my face burn as a blush spreads across them.

Another laugh leaves the girl and her hands leave my butt. "Sorry! Here, just touch mine and we'll be even."

I peek over my shoulder to see if she's facing away before turning toward her and resting my hands on her butt and gently squeezing it the same way that she squeezed mine. "Okay... we're even." I say as I let my hands drop to my sides.

Just as she starts to turn back around, I do the same.

"Okay, Spence, I know why you're being weird. I heard your heavy breathing and groaning. I'm sorry I interrupted before you got to finish," She chuckles. "You know... you don't have to stop on account of me."

Am I hearing her correctly? Is she saying what I think she is?

"You want me to keep going? With you in here?" I ask, keeping my eyes fixated on the wall in front of me.

"Only if you want to," Lia says casually.

I want to. I really want to. Who knows where this will go if I do?

The girl plants a kiss on my right shoulder and gently rubs the top of my arm. "I made it weird, I'm sorry. I'll shower after you."

"No, wait," I turn around and grab her by the arm as she reaches to open the shower curtain. "Don't go. I do want to do this."