How they met you part 2

Song: El beeper Jersey club remix Sorry y'all this might be a little shorter than the other chapter

Mitsuba Sousuke- You were in the garden planting and taking pictures for a science project. You felt sort of weird whenever you were in the garden. You suddenly heard someone Whisper your name. You turned around not expecting to see Someone, but there was nothing there. You turn back around and see a person with Pink hair in your face. "Hello!" "AAAAAH" "Oops sorry to scare you pretty girl" "ah- Oh no problem so why were you spying on me" "because your pretty and that's my camera." "Oh this" "here want it back?" "Yeah sure Thanks" after that you guys spent hours talking to each other and then you had to go home. "Wait before you leave can I do something real quick?" he ask blushing "sure what is it?" He pulled you towards him and took a picture "there" you chuckled we'll see you tommorow you said while running and waving.

Akane Aoi- You met in class your were a kind, smart, hot girl everyone liked you. Most boys would try an bring you gifts and what not but you weren't really into stuff like that. There was one person you liked tho among the rest. But they never talked to you. You were into smart, kind, sweet guys not jocks and dummies! Alright class you have a in class project to do you will be in groups of three. pick your partners and get started it's due in 2 weeks. After class your crush came up to you. Along with Teru. "Hey Y/N wanna be our partner?" Aoi asked looking down "Y-Yeah sure" you say blushing. You guys went to hang out after school to study and get started. As you guys were preparing and studying Teru noticed that You and Aoi's behavior is different. He wonders if you guys like each other so he decided to hook y'all up😂🤣 "Hey Aoi come here for a sec" "Ok?" Teru dragged Aoi away from you and then spoke "What's the stich?" He ask "What do you mean?" "You know, her" "there are a lot of her's in this school Teru be more specific" Don't act like a damn fool I know you like Y/N" "Don't you" he says leaning in closer. "Y-yeah I guess I do I mean who doesn't she's Smart, Pretty hot, and kind" Teru Fangirls "Eeeeee" "don't worry I got'chu bro imma hook y'all up!' He dragged Aoi back and started talking about love 🤣😂 You guys blushed the whole time. After you guys got started you decided it was getting late so y'all went home. "Well it was nice hanging out with you Guys 😊 see ya tommorow" you said as you waves. "See I told you I could hook you up😏" says Teru with a smirk.

I'm sorry guys I know but it's 2:36 am I've been trying to update do to this Virtual school stuff😣