Pain(Depressed/Suicidal/Self Harm/ Bullied/Abused) Teru X Akane

Alright this is an TeruKane fanfic Beacuse there isn't enough I'm begging you guys to make one like dead serious Alright as the title Says if you don't like stuff like this you can just skip bit I am making more parts to it too and There is profanity
So here's the background:
Teru's P.O.V.
I wake up To Yelling an Insults once again hoping that I didn't oversleep
I look at the clock at it's 9:16 "Seriously I overslept one minute" I sighed "Well I guess it isn't that much of a big deal" I says in his head I get dressed looking at the bandage's and bruise's on My body. After I finished I walked down the steps cautiously my brother and my sister aren't here they leave earlier than me Beacuse of our grade differences. After I finished walking down the steps I look around for My Step dad, My Abuser. My dad left 2 years ago because my mom cheated on him with this man I was 15 when it happened I'm 17 now so I've been getting abused for just about 2 years straight. I don't know what I did or how I deserve this. But it happened to me. But at the same time I rather it happen to me than for this to happen to my little brother and sister. "Hurry up brat!" He yell's "and get me a beer!" I grab his beer and handed it over to him slightly shaking from fear. He then yelled "Hurry up your peice of shit!" His sudden words scared me and caused me to drop the beer on my foot shattering and cutting my foot "what was that?!' he ask getting up "I- I dr-" He slaps me and I'm sent stumbling back into the kitchen cabinets hitting my head on the knob. I struggle to get up on my feet "Aww look you made a mess, now clean it up and don't be late for school Shitty brat!" He says as he punches me in the stomach causing me to fall to back on my knees. "Y-yes sir" I say shakingly.

At school: I walk in the school building while holding my cheek with people staring at me they all have been ingnoring me for a while I guess it's kinda my fault after that man came I've been isolating myself not talking to anyone. Except Akane. I head to the boy's bathroom and look in the mirror there's a big bruise on my cheek I grab some makeup up and cover it up so it isn't noticable. I then here a voice it was Hanako. "Oh hey Hanako" I say pulling off a fake smile like always. Me and All the other mystery's of the school are cool now I've decided to stop exscrosising ghost now. They're actually not bad like I thought. My favorite are the Mokke's their soo cute and they always cheer me up. (SORRY Y'ALL I HAD TO SCREENSHOT THIS ON GOOGLE AND EDIT IT CUZ I DON'T HAVE PINTEREST 🤣😂)

 (SORRY Y'ALL I HAD TO SCREENSHOT THIS ON GOOGLE AND EDIT IT CUZ I DON'T HAVE PINTEREST 🤣😂)

"Hey there little guy" I say as I played with the Mokke.
Mokke: Hewo Teru-Kun how are you?
I look down and hesitate for a moment "I'm fine" Iied "what about you?" 
Mokke: I'm feeling good the students aren't mean anymore we give them candy!
"Aww that's nice" I say Then another Mokke comes up to me with candy
"Want one Teru-Kun?"
"Aww no thanks I'm good, that's very kind of you though"
"Well I gotta go to class, bye guys by Hanako-kun" "bye Teru-Kun!"
With that I walk out the restroom
"I feel a lot better now those Mokke's are so helpful" I say to myslef
I walk in the classroom and we have a substitute
Hello my name is Mr.Aizawa I'll be your substitute for now. I don't know if you heard the news but your teacher has gotten into a car accident, they were hit by a distracted driver who was texting.
"Aww" "Are they ok?" The students start to worry and chatter. "Quiet down now I know it's sudden so today's a free day do whatever you want play on your phone or whatever you like to do" Since I have no body to talk to I pull out my journal and start writing about Akane and it's kinda like my diary nobody knows that Im BI except my brother Kou but I just call myself gay cuz there was never a girl I liked in my life I've always been crushing on boy's throughout middle and my years in high school like this one.